Author Topic: Donegeal Beattie  (Read 9141 times)

Offline don_walker

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Donegeal Beattie
« Reply #27 on: Saturday 11 February 23 22:10 GMT (UK) »
Hi Guys,

I might be 5-6 years too late for the person looking for information on the Beattie family from Moville, but an inspired trip to Moville recently (seen the lighthouse) and a catch up with my Dad has led me down the family tree rabbit hole ..

Archie Beattie was my great grandfather, his daughter Annie Rebecca was my grandmother, my dad has lots of information on them if anyone is interested.

Thank you
Don

Offline Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Seven Sisters mountain range in Co Donegal
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Sunday 12 February 23 17:32 GMT (UK) »

Welcome to RootsChat, Don  :)

If you make at least one more post (just say Hi etc), you can use the Personal Message (PM) system to contact the OP (heath) and the other respondants and set up an exchange of personal data, such as e-mail address.

Have a look at https://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

This was your grandmother then (reply #20). Who did she marry and when?

Annie Rebecca Beattie born 18 September 1911 at Cooley.
https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/birth_returns/births_1911/01510/1613336.pdf

KG

Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo

Offline heath

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Sunday 12 February 23 19:52 GMT (UK) »
Hello there is not connection to Archie Beattie. There seams to be another thread being tied up here.

Offline Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Seven Sisters mountain range in Co Donegal
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: Monday 13 February 23 09:23 GMT (UK) »

Hello there is not connection to Archie Beattie. There seams to be another thread being tied up here.

As you are the OP, then you are aware that the thread title is 'Donegeal [sic] Beattie' and all subsequent posts relate to general information on Beattie/Beatty in Donegal.

Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo