Author Topic: Thomas PENROSE guilty of murder/manslaughter of LAMPEER of Truro  (Read 7029 times)

Offline c3rankin

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Annie (Lampier) Hoskin
« Reply #9 on: Monday 25 November 13 05:46 GMT (UK) »
Hello Christina,

My name in Kevin Rankin.  I live in California.  I noticed your June 2011 post regarding your husband's ancestry, particularly the mention of William Hoskin and Annie (Lampier) Hoskin.  I am researching my family's ancestry, and William Hoskin's wife, Annie, is particularly interesting in my research as a long lost relative.  I am trying to learn more about Annie--especially the connection that the professional researcher at the Cornwall Public Record Office may have provided to show when and where she married William Hoskin as well as how we know that her parents were Edwin Lampier and Catherine Prout.  I plan to visit Cornwall (first time ever!) sometime in the next two years.  Do you happen to know if Annie has a marked gravesite?  In addition to enjoying 21st century Cornwall, I would like to visit any ancestral connections that I can but I don't really know of any yet from Annie's side of the family.

You mention that you have "a wonderful photograph of Annie Lampier on your ancestry wall at home."  I would be extremely grateful to somehow get a peak at that picture, if at all possible.  Would it be too presumptuous of me to ask if it wouldn't be too much trouble for you to directly e-mail me a scanned .JPEG or .BMP or .GIF (or other) file of the picture you mention?  If so, I would provide you my e-mail address to do so.

I am thrilled to have found someone who is connected to, and interested in the lineage of, Annie (Lampier) Hoskin!

Best Regards,

Kevin Rankin

Offline c3rankin

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Annie Lampier
« Reply #10 on: Monday 25 November 13 17:14 GMT (UK) »
Christina,

Please forgive me.  I have done further research and discovered that I am actually interested in a different William and Annie Hoskin.  Please do not concern yourself with my previous message.  Thank you for your troubles.

Kevin