Author Topic: John and Emma PECK's kids  (Read 5546 times)

Offline BPeck

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: John and Emma PECK's kids
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 04 October 12 12:37 BST (UK) »
WOW! Photo's would be wonderful.

Glad you enjoyed the photo but not to worry, there was only one to view....it is just how it has been scanned.  I failed to note anything regarding wozzle's post regarding the children of John Frederick Peck and Eustelle Givron in my previous post.

there are 2 other children beside albert of this couple
one born 1918 in dover
and one born 1922 in dover
i can find no other records for the child born 1918 (and as her first name is very uncommon it is possible she is still alive or died after 2005)
so if you want the full birth indexes for these 2 children then it will have to be done via p.m.

I'm sure you will agree reading posts regarding your (not too distant) ancestory is incredibly exciting and i was able to inform my father and grandmother (son and wife of my late grandfather Frederic Givron Peck, John and Eustelle Peck's 2nd son) that there was another son Albert, of which no-one had any idea existed! What fun!! So thank you Wozzle for enlightening us there.  In all John and Eustelle had John born 1912, Frederic 1914, Albert 1916, Eustelle 1918, and William 1922 (ish).  Interesting that there is no record for either John or Frederic who were both also born in Rye like Albert.

What is your relation to the above Wozzle and Suzard?

I'd love to hear how we all fit together.  Photo to follow of the portrait of Emma Sarah Ann Pudan.  Hope it makes you smile.  Let me know if there is any family resemblance!!

Bethan.

Offline suzard

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 04 October 12 14:49 BST (UK) »
I'm no relation - just like to help

Suz
Thornhill, Cresswell, Sisson, Harriman, Cripps, Eyre, Walter, Marson, Battison, Holmes, Bailey, Hardman, Fairhurst Noon-mainly in Derbys/Notts-but also Northampton, Oxford, Leics, Lancs-England
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline BPeck

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 04 October 12 19:39 BST (UK) »
Emma Sarah Ann Pudan

Offline malsie

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Thursday 04 October 12 21:36 BST (UK) »
 :D
WOW - amazing, Bethan
What a wonderful painting !! What size is it ? Is it oil paint ? But I guess you may not be able to tell.
Though probably is, I guess. It looks rather professional...maybe she was so gorgeous that an artist
wanted to paint her portrait; but then there's be a signature.

It is very kind and very helpful on rootschat that ppl just want to help you. I only started FH last year 2011 in June just to add a section to my annual photobook for my family and friends...it has been such a wonderful experience, esp communicating with kin.

Dad and his older twin brothers would have loved English cousins I'm sure.
Here is a painting I did of John Harold Robert Peck (Bob) my dad when he was about 89...he died in 2008 aged 91.

Will send photos etc when I have your email address.

My best,
malsie