Author Topic: McLaughlin  (Read 2110 times)

Offline CLAN MCLAUGHLIN

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
McLaughlin
« on: Saturday 23 April 05 13:41 BST (UK) »
Hi  all....
I am looking for any McLaughlin's from donegal. My great grandfather was  William born in 1872 in kilmacrenen, his father was JAMES..  mother  MARY CURRIN..  and that,s how much information I have at this time, ???   Would love to hear from anyone who think,s that they might be related ??  As I would like to go further back along this line ???

Offline audrey

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: McLaughlin
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 23 April 05 13:50 BST (UK) »
Hi  all....
I am looking for any McLaughlin's from donegal. My great grandfather was  William born in 1872 in kilmacrenen, his father was JAMES..  mother  MARY CURRIN..  and that,s how much information I have at this time, ???   Would love to hear from anyone who think,s that they might be related ??  As I would like to go further back along this line ???
William Mclaughlin b 13/6/1872 at 298 Kilmacrenan Donegal

father James Mclaughlin

mother Mary Currin

no outher children listed

Offline CLAN MCLAUGHLIN

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 25 April 05 11:36 BST (UK) »
Thanks for your reply.  I have that information was looking for james and mary,s  marriage or their parents though  you time is very much apprecitated.........

Offline erthomas

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 17 August 05 22:01 BST (UK) »
Hi, I have a McLaughlin in my family.  All I know is that Agnes McLaughlin was born in Ireland around 1890, possibly Donegal or Antrim.  She may have had a sister named Lily and 2 brothers, Mick and Pat.  Agnes married Thomas Semple in 1914.  I don't know what the chances are that they would be related.

Erin
Baggett, Beedon, Boddaugh, Bowman<br />Cain, Cannell, Carpenter, Clague, Cottier, Cowen, Craine, Creer, Cubbon<br />Doyle<br />Hartrick<br />Juke<br />Kaighin<br />McLaughlin, Martin, Moore, Murphy<br />O'Boyle, O'Donnell, Owen(s)<br />Quilliam<br />Radcliffe, Ratzel<br />Semple, Sewell, Shimmin, Snider, Spence, Stevens<br />Taylor, Thomas<br />Walters, Watterson, Wells<br />Younker<br /><br />..............should i continue?  :P

Offline Donna M

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 21 February 06 17:12 GMT (UK) »
HI All,
          I also have McLaughlin in my tree. Driving me mad trying to find out about her. She was my 4x great granmother. Her name was Rose McLaughlin born 1818 Ireland. Sorry that is all I know about her. She married Michael McGravey/McGreevey (god only knows how it is spelt). The moved to Sunderland at some point and had there family there.
8 children. Hope someone out there is looking for her too.
With kind regards Donna
Dorset=Cutler, Phillips, Pitfield, Thresher, Christopher, Aplin
Southampton=Bessant, Sothcott/Southcott, Mintrum/Mintram, Hillier, Bird, Cooper, Dawkins, Page, Moody, Pearce
Durham=Emmerson, McGravey
London, Surrey, Kent, Wandsworth=Friday, White, Waghorn, Pizzey
Ontario, Canada=Hopkins