Author Topic: I'd just like to say thanks!  (Read 913 times)

Offline girlsearching

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
I'd just like to say thanks!
« on: Saturday 12 June 04 00:26 BST (UK) »
I'm fairly new to genealogy, although I had done some local researching some years ago, it wasn't as intensive!
I'm loving my new hobby and so are my family.  I  have to keep writing letters to update them on my finds!
None of this however would have happened without this wonderful site and the fab people here.  I'd just like to say thanks for everyone's hard work and for making us feel so welcome.
Cheers Vic.
My email address is not working - sorry.

Research family names: Smith-Middlesex, Daniels-Portsmouth, Kearns-?Ireland, Luther-Ludlow, Probert-South Wales and a few more a long the way!

Offline Kazza

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Looking into Holes
    • View Profile
Re:I'd just like to say thanks!
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 12 June 04 02:00 BST (UK) »
Thank you Vic,  :D

We love to know that our volunteers have helped,  so many people give a lot of time time to helping on this site,  just for the pleasure of seeing others succeed in their hobby.

And I am a great believer in saying thank you,  it is the only payment the members who help with advice and lookups get.

Kazza.
Welsh Lass
Surname interests:
Clementsten, Hobson, Hole, Marden, O'Clements, Pitten, Sharland, Vickery (Vicary), Williams.

Area Interests:
Cardiff, Bampton, Bideford, Crediton, Wollaston, Somerset, Tidenham, Norway, Australia to Bristol.