Author Topic: Up For A Challenge?  (Read 3848 times)

Offline Lisaw

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Up For A Challenge?
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 24 May 11 20:18 BST (UK) »
Hi Joshua,

If you private message me your e-mail address I'd happily send you some documents to look at. How's your french?

Lisa

Offline R. Joshua Myers

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 24 May 11 20:34 BST (UK) »
Lisa, That's probably it! Got anything else? I've got action on another post, but I don't want to cut you short.  Josh

Offline Jacquie in Canada

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Canadian, eh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 24 May 11 23:13 BST (UK) »
A possible marriage in the Drouin Collection - there is an entry in St-Pie (St-Pie) for Antoine Desmaret and Lucie Tetrault who were married 13 Jan 1862. Antoine's parents are listed as Antoine Desmaret and Louise Dubreuil and Lucie's parents are listed as Jean Baptiste Tetrault and Lucie Dufrene.

Jacquie
Canada: Patterson, Brown, Haidenger/Heidinger, Meyer, Johnston(e), Gorsuch, Kitchin/Kitchen
United States: Patterson, Smith, Brown, Vance, Bower(s), Newberry, Best, Love, Gorsuch
England (Northumberland): Brown, Whitfield, Henderson
Scotland (Glasgow, Edinburgh, Fife, East Lothian): Johnston(e), Bell, Galloway, Campbell, Robertson, Williamson, Thomson, Crawford
Germans from Russia: Haidenger/Heidinger, Meyer, Meach, Lorenz

Offline R. Joshua Myers

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday 25 May 11 04:12 BST (UK) »
I'm back. I had to go to work. I'm going to go to Ancestry to have a look at this family tree Antoine's on. I only need four items: confirmation of the date Antoine emigrated to the U.S. from Canada (I've got 1860), and death dates/places for Antoine, Lucy and Roseanna, but they all died in the U.S., so this is probably not the appropriate place to request that information. Thanks for all your help, ladies!  Josh