Author Topic: Ann 1831 Wrexham,Mary Jane 1842,Overton Flintshire Wales  (Read 6644 times)

Offline hiraeth

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Ann 1831 Wrexham,Mary Jane 1842,Overton Flintshire Wales
« Reply #18 on: Friday 07 January 11 23:29 GMT (UK) »
HI hireath,thanks for your reply regarding Williams fathers name I have William on the 1841 census in upton warren Worcester aged 13 his brother is Joseph 1839 mother Ann father Thomas1816  if this is the right family it does fit ,see what you think .tobyma123 :)

Hi tobyma123

Its important to remember that the 1841 census did not show relationships.  It is possible that Thomas was a older brother to William rather than his father.  After looking at the image it is possible that the age of William is actually 3 not 13 as transcribed, in which case not your family.
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline tobyma123

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Francis Morgan
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 25 June 11 20:55 BST (UK) »
Hi all,some time ago a kind person found the two marriages of my gregrandad they are correct he was William morgan both in Wrexham i think i found his father Francis on the Wrexham census 1851 living near his son Wrexham Abbot born in Llanarmon Myndydd Mawr about 1798 that would be St Gorman's?,could i please have his baptism?also a marriage if there is one there or Wrexham he states he is a coachman on william's marriage cert but i am unable to find this on any census William born in Worcester 1830 married 1862 Rhosymedre.Francis is a labourer and Widower in 1851.thanks tobyma123. :)
James William Chappell is now James William Grantham ,Elizebeth Hill Grantham .Lincolnshire.Mary Jane Morgan 1842 born in Overton Flintshire Wales.Ann Morgan 1831 both wives of William Morgan 1829 Worcester.John Dowley 1858 Wellington Salop.Thomas Tole or Toal Selena Mac Masters born in Scotland but lived in county Down NIreland born about 1790.