Author Topic: Di Forester - NZ  (Read 2350 times)

Offline K Baby

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Di Forester - NZ
« on: Wednesday 29 June 11 23:32 BST (UK) »
Good Morning everyone,
I am a Friend of Diane's.  I have just read all your messages in the condolence book, I can see her smiling.  Today is her funeral in 3 hours in fact.  It is a beautiful day, no clouds in the sky, a beaut clear day, ordered I am sure, because it has been miserable.
I have never been here before, but I found my way and registered.  I know Rob was blown away by how many emails Di had received from you all.
I have actually designed Di's Service Sheet.  It is a beautiful red sunrise over Beachlands with her photo right in the middle.  I had originally written a poem to go with it called Awake my soul and sing.  Di has actually asked for the Hymn Awake my soul to be sung.  She didn't know about my poem or the sunrise.
Di was very spiritual, so rest assured she will be tinkering away on a keyboard in Heaven.  I am a medium and I have seen her smile, she is now happy.  I visited her several times in hospital, and it was so sad.  I sat Bre down with a Guardian Angel Book and explained about Nan's body, she then took the book to Di in hospital and read every page out to her, and that book stayed with Di to the end, along with her Guardian Angels.
God Bless you all.
Craig, Smith, Stewart, Mitchell - Scotland
Tipton - Wigan - UK
Miller, Smyth - Ireland
Sands - Tasmania - UK

Offline sdbadger

• RootsChat Senior
  • Over there ... I will find them over there....
    • View Profile
Re: Di Forester - NZ
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 30 June 11 00:15 BST (UK) »
Thank you so much, K, for letting us know.  We very much appreciate it.

Di was a very special lady and a great friend.

Take care.
LUFF:  Illinois; Middx; Surrey; Berks
HEARNE:  Kent; Norfolk
HATHAWAY:  USA; Gloucestershire
OVENDEN:  Kent
WELLER:  Kent
SIMKINS:  Berks
WILLIAMS:  Bucks
CHARLEWOOD/CHARLWOOD:  Berks
HOPKINS: Gloucestershire
GILBERT: USA; Somersetshire
COCKS: Berks (?)

© yada ... yada ... yada

Online craizi daizi

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 30 June 11 00:17 BST (UK) »
HI K Baby

Thanks so much for your message,  Di had so many friends and you are certainly one of them,  
She is resting now,  and at peace,  

love to Bre and Rob

Daizi
Flisher : UK and Sth Africa and Australia<br />Munro  : Scotland,  Inverness, Ross and Cromarty and Australia<br />Prust   : Bristol, UK, and Australia<br />Woodburgess/Wood/Burgess/Wood-Burgess,  Adcock/Brudenall in Lincolnshire UK and Australia<br />Taylor :Yorkshire,  Nottinghamshire and Australia<br />Mathers  : Montrose , Scotland and Australia<br />Johnson  :  ?? and Australia
Dixon Australia and Cumberland

Offline Crisrbow

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 30 June 11 14:36 BST (UK) »
Thank you so much for your message, I wonder if Diane realised just how much she meant to many people? I plan to visit New Zealand next year and would love to have met this lovely lady, but it was not for me. She once told me Bre had amazing faith for a child her age so I imagine Bre will be a great comfort to her granddad. I firmly believe not dead only gone ahead

Christina x
Bissett, Budd, Fife. Cook., Keen, Wilson, Sidaway Co.Durham, Vasey, Sunderland., Riddell, Durham.Sidaway Rowley Regis, StaffsBadger, Lee, Shropshire, Staffs, Durham
Latue, Durham, Booth , Durham and London

Offline narnie TL

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 30 June 11 15:16 BST (UK) »
Thankyou for that K. my thoughts and prayers are with Di's family today. If you see her again, let her know she is still and always will be in our thoughts.
God bless Di, so glad the weather is beautiful today for you. you will always be a special person my friend.

Offline Bambam

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Thursday 30 June 11 23:07 BST (UK) »
Hi K Baby,  I am one of Di's chatmates down in Tauranga.  Over the last few months since her illness she constantly sent me text messages as to how she was and now the phone is dormant.  Unfortunately I couldn't  make it up to the service but was thinking of her at 1.30pm.   Rob phoned  me last Saturday and told me that he and Bre were with her at the end which was lovely.  We in here have all lost a lovely friend and are missing her heaps.  Do keep coming in and letting us how Bre is getting on.

Bambam