Author Topic: mary craigie  (Read 4876 times)

Offline mjac

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
mary craigie
« on: Tuesday 30 August 11 13:26 BST (UK) »
i am looking for mary craigie born 1776 westray died1839 westray buried westside kirkyard westray she was married to john drever 1776-1862 westray  got her name from his death cert and info about her burial  from ray millars site from eday to there would like to find her parents or any info would be good  as canot find anything on scotlands people i have her children  samuel, john, james ,and thomas  but any info on them would be brill the only son i canot find is john found the others and wifes and children
drever cursiter peace leslie towrie paterson  from orkney charlton sparks kerr young graham from   cumberland and dumfriesshire pirie velian from  orkney and aberdeenshire leslie and malcolmson  from fair isle  shetland

Offline The Mc

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: mary craigie
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 30 August 11 21:08 BST (UK) »
This looks like her on Familysearch.org........

Mary Craigie
Baptism Date: 04 Jul 1777 
Baptism Place: HOLM AND PAPLAY,ORKNEY,SCOTLAND 
Father's Name: James Craigie 
Mother's Name: Helen Moss 

Offline mjac

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: mary craigie
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 31 August 11 09:28 BST (UK) »
thank you for that info  its a wee bit more tricky going this far back in orkney isles   as she had married someone from westray i thought she was too but seems i was wrong
drever cursiter peace leslie towrie paterson  from orkney charlton sparks kerr young graham from   cumberland and dumfriesshire pirie velian from  orkney and aberdeenshire leslie and malcolmson  from fair isle  shetland