Author Topic: Auckland Archives Lookup Request Joseph & Doris Phillips COMPLETED  (Read 2759 times)

Offline Stephen123

• RootsChat Extra
  • Hatcher family of Hampshire England who live in Oz
    • View Profile
Re: Auckland Archives Lookup Request Joseph & Doris Phillips
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 25 September 11 01:46 BST (UK) »
G'day Janette, thank you so very very much!!!

Kind regards,

Stephen
England: Ashem, Booth, Carter, Dealy, Hall, Hatcher(Hampshire), Leighton(Bedfordshire), Littlely, Peer, Wells(Bedfordshire), Player, Pulley, Rope, Rowe(Cornwall), Rushby, Tindall, Troon.
Scotland: Anderson, Campbell & MacKay(Fife), Adamson, Davidson, Campbell, Kennedy, Wallace(Ayreshire), Fotheringham, Gairns, Gardiner, Hogg, Sorley(Clackmannan), Lees, Luckie(Perthshire), McDonald & McLean(Isle of Skye) Duff(Glasgow)
Ireland: Kelly, Landers & Parrington(Tipperary), McConnell(Enniskillen),Tinkler

Offline Diannepascoe

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Auckland Archives Lookup Request Joseph & Doris Phillips COMPLETED
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 20 October 15 11:10 BST (UK) »
Hello Stephen,

My name is (*) Joseph & Doris Phillips are my grandparents.

Nana and Grand-dad had three children, Mum (*) 5 children, (*) 4 children, eldest is adopted , and only son Clive Phillips - deceased, 5 children.

Nana and Grand-dad are buired as your record show in Papakura, I last visted with Mum who is 86 years old last year, as I live in Perth Australia, but going home to see Mum next week. +61 407159646. I just can't believe that photo is my Nana, its her, tears all round

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

Offline Diannepascoe

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 20 October 15 11:29 BST (UK) »
Can't send grave site Attachment, to large, my email is (*). Mum live in Papakura, Nona in Hamilton, her husband died a few weeks ago, and came up to see Mum, as Mum was in Hospital when the funeral was on, but well now. I can;t believe this, I was looking for Nana's side of the family in Bourke, esp Myrtle, if she still alive?

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.

Offline Stephen123

• RootsChat Extra
  • Hatcher family of Hampshire England who live in Oz
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 20 October 15 11:35 BST (UK) »
G'day Dianne, thanks for contacting me, very happy to hear from my Kiwi cousins. Your nanna Dorris Phillips (nee Hatcher) and my grand father Henry Hatcher were siblings, born and raised in Bourke NSW in the early 1900's If my pop was still alive today he'd be 98, sadly he passed away some years ago and his ashes are interred within brick pillar of the main gates of Dad's farm in Tasmania. https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-42.7269918,147.4494771,3a,75y,280.23h,89.59t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1soIBDuuMnL0t1k4MGETM7Yg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I'm in Melbourne, so if you have a stop over on your travel back to NZ anytime via Melbourne, please email me and I'll pop out to see you at the airport if you like.

I have many questions to ask you about your Nanna Dorris and why it seems communication between our two families drifted so far apart over the years.

Will phone you soon.
(*)

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
England: Ashem, Booth, Carter, Dealy, Hall, Hatcher(Hampshire), Leighton(Bedfordshire), Littlely, Peer, Wells(Bedfordshire), Player, Pulley, Rope, Rowe(Cornwall), Rushby, Tindall, Troon.
Scotland: Anderson, Campbell & MacKay(Fife), Adamson, Davidson, Campbell, Kennedy, Wallace(Ayreshire), Fotheringham, Gairns, Gardiner, Hogg, Sorley(Clackmannan), Lees, Luckie(Perthshire), McDonald & McLean(Isle of Skye) Duff(Glasgow)
Ireland: Kelly, Landers & Parrington(Tipperary), McConnell(Enniskillen),Tinkler

Offline kiwihalfpint

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Women and Cats will do as they please
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday 20 October 15 19:05 BST (UK) »
Hi Dianne and Stephen,

Just to let you both know that on Rootschat we don't post email addresses/telephone numbers or the names of the living.  It would pay for you to remove them, and use the Personal Message (PM) System for this kind of information.

Dianne click on your last post and then click on Modify to make the changes then save.

Cheers
KHP
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk