Author Topic: Lafford, Perkins Family in Padbury  (Read 2194 times)

Offline Wmouse

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Lafford, Perkins Family in Padbury
« on: Friday 06 May 05 07:50 BST (UK) »

Hi everyone,

I could use some help on finding information on the Victor Lafford family of Padbury, Buckinghamshire, Victor married Annie Francis Emily Bull April 15, 1944, St Mary's Church, Padbury. At the time Victor was a Widower with a son named David. Annie also had a daughter named Phyliss Joan Bull baptised May 22, 1919 in Padbury (no father listed on the baptism record). Phyliss  went by the name of Joan.

Also some help on finding information on Cyrill Edward Perkins and family of Padbury. Cyrill married Doris Bull Oct 23, 1933 in Padbury. They had one Daughter that I know of named Marjorie who married Albert Stevens and they had 5 children.

Any help would be appreciated.

wmouse :)
Padbury, Buckinghamshire - Biddlecombe, Bull
Romsey, Hampshire - Biddlecombe
Bugbrooke, Northamptonshire - Gardner, Wright,
Northampton - Edmonds

Offline CU

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Lafford, Perkins Family in Padbury
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 07 May 05 06:40 BST (UK) »
What ages did they put on their marriage certificates?
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Wmouse

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 07 May 05 07:09 BST (UK) »
Annie Francis Emily Bull was born in 1896 so her age would have been 48 when she married Victor Lafford in 1944. I don't know how old Victor was when she married him.

Doris Bull was born in 1901 so she would have been 32 when she married Cyrill Edward Perkins. Again I don't know how old Cyrill was when they married.

wmouse

Padbury, Buckinghamshire - Biddlecombe, Bull
Romsey, Hampshire - Biddlecombe
Bugbrooke, Northamptonshire - Gardner, Wright,
Northampton - Edmonds

Offline TAJ

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Saturday 11 June 05 13:21 BST (UK) »
Hello, I live in Buckinghamshire and know David Lafford very well suggest you contact him directly

Hi everyone,

I could use some help on finding information on the Victor Lafford family of Padbury, Buckinghamshire, Victor married Annie Francis Emily Bull April 15, 1944, St Mary's Church, Padbury. At the time Victor was a Widower with a son named David. Annie also had a daughter named Phyliss Joan Bull baptised May 22, 1919 in Padbury (no father listed on the baptism record). Phyliss went by the name of Joan.

Also some help on finding information on Cyrill Edward Perkins and family of Padbury. Cyrill married Doris Bull Oct 23, 1933 in Padbury. They had one Daughter that I know of named Marjorie who married Albert Stevens and they had 5 children.

Any help would be appreciated.

wmouse :)