Author Topic: Anthony and Margaret Freeman of Toddington, Gloucestershire  (Read 1249 times)

Offline tanyal

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Anthony and Margaret Freeman of Toddington, Gloucestershire
« on: Thursday 03 November 11 12:10 GMT (UK) »
I've discovered that a close relative of my distant ancestors was Anthony Freeman of Toddington (the one in Gloucestershire, I made the mistake of thinking it was the one in Bedfordshire), son of Margaret, who was closely related to my uncle Henry Hale and also one John Hale. He was mentioned in the will of my uncle Henry dating 1626. A Margaret Freeman was listed in John Hale's will as the daughter of his sister. I'm hoping that one of you has access to the parish registers of Toddington and I can tell me if he or she appears in there.

Thanks.
Berkshire: Hale
Cheshire: Bevington
Gloucestershire: Hale
London: Randall, Perry
Warwickshire: Tickle
Worcestershire: Allen, Baylis, Bebbington, Bevington, Bolton, Brook, Dudley, Hale, Perks, Tickle, Williams, Perks

Offline Victor Harvey

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Victor is very ill, this account will close soon.
    • View Profile
Re: Anthony and Margaret Freeman of Toddington, Gloucestershire
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 13 December 11 18:24 GMT (UK) »
Source: Glos Archives PFC 335 IN 1/1 1, Toddington Parish Records.
Baptisms: 1655-1715
Marriages: 1666-1715
Burials: 1666-1715
These are the first dates that Toddington Parish Records commence.  If I can help please ask.
Victor
HARVEY, Guiting Power, Glos                     
PORTER, Gunmakers of Whitechapel
ALLEN - Blockley, BOWLES - Notgrove, BURROWS - Sevenhampton, COOK - Notgrove, DRINKWATER-LUNN - Aston Cross, FARDON - Temple Guiting, FAULKNER - Cheltenham, GADEN, GAYDEN, GAYDON, GRINHAM - Cheltenham, HART - Stow-on-the-Wold, LANE - Staverton, MOABY - Coln St Aldwyns, STAITE - Temple Guiting, TIMBRELL - Winchcombe, TYSOE - Warks & Glos, WHITFORD - Stanway, WINTLE - Forest of Dean, WYNNIATT - Stanway