Author Topic: 64th Medium Regt RA  (Read 12655 times)

Offline Nelliedrongo

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: 64th Medium Regt RA
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday 29 January 19 21:41 GMT (UK) »
Will send it now, when I saw the name Arthur Clements it rang a bell..I've photographed the reverse of the photo it's my dad's handwriting.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline ClementsCanonbury

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday 30 January 19 00:13 GMT (UK) »
Itís just the best surprise. Having the message on it makes it special. Thanks so much for bothering to send it

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Nelliedrongo

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday 30 January 19 01:38 GMT (UK) »
I've got loads of his photos, I'll go through them to see if there are any more that would interest you. I have one of a glider landing mistakenly on their gun position at Arnhem. Cairo zoo, the pyramids and sphinx, crossing the Jordan, the snow in the Ardennes , Montgomery inspecting the troops...if there are any ones in particular that you'd like to see just say and I'll e.mail them.I have dad's pegasus cuff badge, original M.M.ribbon, his cap badge and cap, regimental tie, chrome artillery car badge, invitations to reunions etc. my brother has his medals. I even have a little Syrian (I think ) carving he brought home and a gold locket he got from an American soldier in exchange for a blanket.Lots of bits and pieces 😊

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday 30 January 19 10:34 GMT (UK) »
Hello Nellie,

You can attach images to your RootsChat topics by clicking on the attach button  ;)

Regards

Sarah
For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk