Author Topic: EVANS, George (married Maria in South Africa)  (Read 1226 times)

Offline ashtree

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
EVANS, George (married Maria in South Africa)
« on: Sunday 27 November 11 21:45 GMT (UK) »
My cousin, (*) Evans, emigrated from Liverpool, England to South Africa in the 70s.  He will be in his 60s now.   (*) married Maria in the 70s or 80s and I believe they had two children, a son (*) and a daughter.(*) mother, (*) Evans, went out to live with them in the 80s. If anyone can help me with a contact address I would be very grateful.

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: EVANS, George (married Maria in South Africa)
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 27 November 11 23:38 GMT (UK) »
Hi and welcome to Rootschat

Sorry - but the names of living persons should not be posted here to protect their privacy

Please see http://www.rootschat.com/help/posting_guide.php

Please do not post requests asking for help to find (possibly) living relatives or friends.
RootsChat is a forum for searching for ancestors. Anything posted on the internet is in the public domain where anybody can see this information. To protect people and their identities we do not encourage the posting of information about people who are or maybe still living.
Even with permission from the subject of a post we would seriously advise against giving too much information as to betray their identity.

You can find some tips for searching for living people on these RootsChat topics:
RootsChat Topic: Searching for living relatives and Rootschat
RootsChat Topic: Tracing Living Relatives
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline ashtree

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Monday 28 November 11 17:06 GMT (UK) »
Sorry, my mistake, how do I delete?

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 28 November 11 17:15 GMT (UK) »
Hi

The moderator has done it for you.  Looking to any future posts - if you find you have made an error after posting or you want to add anything - just click on the "Modify" button which is in the right hand corner of your post.  It will open it for you and allow you to make any amendments

I hope we may be able to help you more in the future
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)