Author Topic: Single mother in 1799 perhaps in Worfield and Limbutts buildings  (Read 10893 times)

Online dobfarm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Scarcliffe village Derbyshire
    • View Profile
Re: Single mother in 1799 perhaps in Worfield
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 01 January 12 03:14 GMT (UK) »
Wait to rest of Poms wacken (Wake) up.

;D 'Thar noohas' as we say up here in Yorkshire

Copyright image removed
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Any transcription of information does not identify or prove anything.
Intended as a Guide only in ancestry research.-It is up to the reader as to any Judgment of assessments of information given! to check from original sources.

In my opinion the marriage residence is not always the place of birth. Never forget Workhouse and overseers accounts records of birth

Online dobfarm

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 01 January 12 03:21 GMT (UK) »
http://tfmsuperstore.co.uk/

Put pen to paper and get writing to this place in link their customers may know the history of Limbutts.

Intended as a Guide only in ancestry research.-It is up to the reader as to any Judgment of assessments of information given! to check from original sources.

In my opinion the marriage residence is not always the place of birth. Never forget Workhouse and overseers accounts records of birth

Offline OzJen

• RootsChat Member
  • I came from over the sea ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 01 January 12 03:28 GMT (UK) »
Will do - just found the page on Google Earth and saw the store. It's very exciting to have found the building where my 4g-grandmother was born/lived, when it's on the other side of the world!

Thanks,
OzJen

PS - one of my 2g-grandfathers was a Yorkshireman - now I'm getting an idea of how he spoke. Love it!  ;D
Bennett (Aspley Guise & Luton, Beds); Elijah Bambridge (Burslem, Staff); Thomas Carr-Parkhurst boy (Loughrea, Gal'y); Dowle (Romney Marshes, Kent + London); Duffy (Trim, Meath); Joseph Kaye (Mirfield, W.Yks); Leonard (Meath); Mary Mulfahy/Fahy-famine orphan (Nenagh, Tipp'y); Elizabeth Hoskin (Illogan, Cornw); Wm Henry Pearce (Tucking Mill, Cornw, Burra, S.Aust); Ruddell (Kilmore, Armagh); Shepherd (Elstree, Herts); John/Clarissa Short (Bodmin, Cornw); Benjmn Thomas RN 1820s; Wright (Ballylisk).

Online dobfarm

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile

Online dobfarm

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile

Online dobfarm

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Sunday 01 January 12 03:38 GMT (UK) »
Sydney Funnel webspiders walking loose in ozzy -A'l sti (Stay) reight (Right) er'h (Here) thanks

Offline OzJen

• RootsChat Member
  • I came from over the sea ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Sunday 01 January 12 03:45 GMT (UK) »
Sidney Funnel webspiders walking loose in ozzy

Never seen one! The Sydney funnel-web spiders like to keep to themselves.

Happy New Year from over here in Oz - blue sky, sunshine, a lovely warm Sydney day.  ;D
Bennett (Aspley Guise & Luton, Beds); Elijah Bambridge (Burslem, Staff); Thomas Carr-Parkhurst boy (Loughrea, Gal'y); Dowle (Romney Marshes, Kent + London); Duffy (Trim, Meath); Joseph Kaye (Mirfield, W.Yks); Leonard (Meath); Mary Mulfahy/Fahy-famine orphan (Nenagh, Tipp'y); Elizabeth Hoskin (Illogan, Cornw); Wm Henry Pearce (Tucking Mill, Cornw, Burra, S.Aust); Ruddell (Kilmore, Armagh); Shepherd (Elstree, Herts); John/Clarissa Short (Bodmin, Cornw); Benjmn Thomas RN 1820s; Wright (Ballylisk).

Online dobfarm

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Sunday 01 January 12 03:54 GMT (UK) »
Damp, muggy and wet here!  :'( but warmest weather at Xmas for years. I remember finding where my great grands lived in Temple Balsall near Hampton in arden Warwickshire  (about level with Stableford the other side of Birmingham at 3 oclock) and seeing the old building where they lived and farms etc also found my Gt Grans gravestone right in front of the medieval hall where the knights templers met. Really exciting stuff. I envy your quest on Limbutts. Please post your findings.

Online dobfarm

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Sunday 01 January 12 04:09 GMT (UK) »
Write to Cranmere Farm

Stableford
Postcode: WV15 5LP

UK

Don't forget SAE for an answer (May cost a bit in postage though? from oz.)