Author Topic: John Nock (1817 - 1864)  (Read 3750 times)

Offline pete edwards

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: John Nock (1817 - 1864)
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 22 January 12 20:19 GMT (UK) »
Sorry Stuart, The marriage was by Banns, there is not much info on the record other then the couple  that were getting hitched,  both of the same parish, ( I think you only had to live there for two weeks to qualify )  I would love to know if there is a seperate document that was kept alongside banns records,

Best wishes
Pete

Edwards, mainly Cound, Frodesely, Acton Burnell. Pitchford. and surrounding villages, Shropshire, /  Rowe, Cound, / Littlehales, Berrington, Shropshire / Radford, Dublin, /   Maguire, Acton Burnell, /  Rudge, Frodesely, /

Offline narnie TL

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 24 January 12 01:01 GMT (UK) »
I have the nock family in my tree from the same area. I will have a look tomorrow and let you know. I have only just discovered them so please don't be too disappointed if the ones you mention are not there, I may not have got them all yet. as I said I only found them last week.

Offline dandalady

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 01 May 12 11:41 BST (UK) »
there is an Emma Nock from same area who has a link to my Biggs but havent yet found it. I think she married William Biggs in 1830 but need to look up my notes. Also I have a feeling that there was a "Nock" who was quite prominent in the methodist church

Offline narnie TL

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 12 June 12 16:23 BST (UK) »
Hi
I have a George Nock married to Mary Nicholls. Their daughter, Elizabeth married Richard Southall. Their daughter Ann married Richard Addis.
So George Nock is my 6xGt grandfather through the female line

Tina