Author Topic: William (Bunble) Cooper  (Read 7602 times)

Offline aug

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: William (Bunble) Cooper
« Reply #18 on: Sunday 14 July 13 11:22 BST (UK) »
Hi MD1972

I'm doing a tree on genes so myself need lots of info on Amy and Husband William cooper. Williams sister Harriet Gladwin nee' cooper is my 2x grandmother..

I have the siblings you wrote on here. But I have one other sister of Amy if it is her sister?

Britannia known as (polly) married Leonard Dixie The son of sarah ann Eastwood and Edward Dixie.

I have Amys parents Thomas and Rachel She Formley Franklin. And Rachels mother Lucy was born Middlesex abt 1826... That's all I have so far of Amy...  I'm also looking for photos of Amy and William..
:)

Offline needyboy1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sunday 14 July 13 11:40 BST (UK) »
My G granparents were  Amy and Bundle Cooper and I know She was a Deacons If you know anything about the Coopers and Deacons are now or any photos would be very grateful...

Offline aug

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday 17 July 13 09:59 BST (UK) »
I don't have any photos of Amy and William cooper. I have their children on my tree but! No photos. Photos I have his of Williams sister Harriet Gladwin nee' Cooper grave spot. And her husband grave which Is still their in mitcham. Harriet buried Queens rd Croydon. And photo of her hubby and daughter at a wedding of his granddaughter. Love to have a photo of Harriet and William and Amy.. Plus I have a map of harriets father Levi cooper grave area in Queens. And photo of her mothers grave in Epsom...
:)