Author Topic: Help :)  (Read 970 times)

Offline pembsgal

• RootsChat Extra
  • Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happ
    • View Profile
Help :)
« on: Tuesday 27 March 12 10:53 BST (UK) »
hi all :)

I havent been here in a while as have been busy catching up with recently found family members.  I was wondering is there a software program that I could use enabling me to print out my family tree??

I'm back to my 7th Great Grandfather now and would like to start printing things out.

any help would be so appreciated as always

Jayne
Fairbairn Morgan Palmer Locker

Offline falcybe

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Help :)
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 27 March 12 19:53 BST (UK) »
Hallo Jayne,

It all depends rather on what you are looking for. For example, click on search (at the top of this page) and look for different variations on the words: "print family tree" and restrict your search to Technical Help and FH Programs, organization, presentation. You could also search for FH programme (and variations on the term FH such as Family History, etc...). Do you want pdf size or huge charts a yard/metre across which you could spread across your living room wall?

There is something for everyone and every Rootschat member who has printed has tried one method or another, whether dedicated programmes for amateur printing or professional companies which print the size you want.

cheers falcybe
ps: the more you tell us about what you want, the easier we can help you.
Hayden Cowan Weir Jowett Barclay Howard Gooch Joiner Rayner Ash Travers Coltman Samuel Falconer Lacey Croton Clarke Robinson Alden Burroughs
Ford Lusty Jones Wice Wise Scorey Rayner Harding Bacon Chambers and lots more
Click on the little house on the left to go to our site