Author Topic: william alfred turner b 1874  (Read 1425 times)

Offline bernadine

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
william alfred turner b 1874
« on: Saturday 31 March 12 13:37 BST (UK) »
Hello everyone its a while since I was on and I am still trying to unravel the TURNERS I am trying to find William Alfred TURNER born 1874 in Drogheda Louth Ireland his mother was a Mary Brodigan  also from Louth and his Father Llewellyn Turner born 1849 ruthin .They lived inHafod y Bwch  Esclusham Below Wrexham.The last census I have him on was in 1891 minus his father Llewelyn we know his dad done a runner with a new lady and left the family ,Does anybody have any idea how I can find him in 1911 census  he would have been 27 then I can't even find a marriage for him but I do know he appeared in wales at a later date, I would be most grateful for any help  thanks Bernadine
Mulcahy Antrim Turner Wales Foster Liverpool Nisbet Scotland Brodigan Drogheda Thomas Wales

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: william alfred turner b 1874
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 31 March 12 13:59 BST (UK) »
I'm sorry, but requests for look-ups in this census are not allowed on RootsChat.

However, there are plenty of suggestions and advice on this thread:
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,492718.0.html

Remember if you are using Ancestry, the complete census is not yet online.  FindMyPast, GR and the official 1911 site do have the complete census for England & Wales.
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!