Author Topic: Completed Looking for a Book/Manitoba  (Read 1720 times)

Offline maroldme

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Completed Looking for a Book/Manitoba
« on: Tuesday 15 May 12 21:30 BST (UK) »
Hi..does anyone own a book called Binscarth Memories. Published by the Binscarth Manitoba committee..
Librabies don't seem it have it available. It is an older book of the settlers in this part of Manitoba..
in the village of Binscarth.   It will have some write -ups in it  of my ancestors ......Marie

Offline LindaGW

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a Book/Manitoba
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 15 May 12 22:35 BST (UK) »
If you live in Canada you should be able to request it through inter-library loan for a nominal fee (at my library it costs fifty cents.)  According to Worldcat, Library and Archives Canada has it, as does the Toronto Public Library, Brandon University Library, UBC Library, as well as several other libraries.

Offline maroldme

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a Book/Manitoba
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 16 May 12 02:11 BST (UK) »
Hi..does anyone own a book called Binscarth Memories. Published by the Binscarth Manitoba committee..
Librabies don't seem it have it available. It is an older book of the settlers in this part of Manitoba..
in the village of Binscarth.   It will have some write -ups in it  of my ancestors ......Marie
Hi Linda: Thanks for the info. I have tried though my library here in town..but to  no avail. I will try Brandon University.
Thanks a bunch..Marie