Author Topic: Electoral Roll look up for Salt's Hill Redditch please  (Read 982 times)

Offline Graye

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Electoral Roll look up for Salt's Hill Redditch please
« on: Monday 04 June 12 17:48 BST (UK) »
Does anyone have access to any Redditch Electoral Rolls between around 1920 and 1940 please?  I'm trying to find out approximately when "my" family moved to a house named Broad Oak, also the name of the family preceeding him and following him. His name was Wharrad.  I'm not sure of the year he moved there, probably around 1935.  He lived there until his death in 1944 and I believe the family who followed were named Moule.  The house itself was on the road out of Redditch towards Studley, I'm reasonably certain it was on the Worcestershire side as it was within easy walking distance of the town.  I believe the hosue was built in the 1920s by a builder named Wilkes and was demolished in around 1972 to make way for Redditch New Town development.

Offline Soooziq

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Electoral Roll look up for Salt's Hill Redditch please
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 14 March 23 18:40 GMT (UK) »
My Grandmother was Jessie Wharrad. Her family lived at Broad Oak before Dr Dow moved there. My uncle was born there. Would love to find some photos of the house to show my mum.

Online CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Electoral Roll look up for Salt's Hill Redditch please
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 14 March 23 21:58 GMT (UK) »
Soooziq  - you have posted a duplicate request here

https://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=871212.0

Please see my reply
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)