Author Topic: Quinnan Family Research  (Read 1288 times)

Offline JJoyce1092

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Quinnan Family Research
« on: Tuesday 05 June 12 05:43 BST (UK) »
I am trying to trace my family back as far as possible. I am only looking into the Irish side right now, and this is what I have to work with.

Jerome J Quinnan was born  on 11/22/1927 and died on 5/27/22012. He was married to and divorced from * who was born on * and is still living. His parents were  John Quinnan, who was born in 1897 and died in 1970, and Clara Quinnan (maiden name: Hughes), who was born on 5/16/1905  and died 6/26/1943. Clara's mother was Catherine Hughes (maiden name: unknown) and I am unsure of her father. Death certificate is hard to read. John's father was Roger Francis Quinnan, who was born on 3/17/1861 and died  on3/5/1939, and his mother was Catherine A McAndrew. Roger's parents were, Patrick Quinnan and Margaret Quinnan (maiden name: Kelly). Catherine's parents I do not have any idea about.

* Moderator Note: details of living person removed in accordance with Rootschat policy. Please see Posting Guidelines in Help pages (click HELP button at top of page)

Offline taramcdsmall

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Quinnan Family Research
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 05 June 12 11:25 BST (UK) »
Hi there

Is this the Roger that ended up in Scranton Pennsylvania ?

Meaning that Jerome and John were both born in the US.

Tara

Offline JJoyce1092

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Quinnan Family Research
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 07 June 12 18:48 BST (UK) »
Yes Rodger was born in Ireland and died in Scranton, PA. John was born in Dunmore PA and Jerome in Bingingham NY.