Author Topic: Offer: St Nicholas Church, Ashmore - Burial Plan  (Read 3915 times)

Offline Ecila234

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Offer: St Nicholas Church, Ashmore - Burial Plan
« on: Wednesday 06 June 12 16:05 BST (UK) »
Hi,

I have a photograph of the Burial Plan from the churchyard of St Nicholas Church, Ashmore, Dorset, so if anybody needs a look-up I can consult the Burial Plan for you :)

At a glance, names that appear more than once on the Burial Plan are: Antell, Bealing, Bradford, Coombs, Davidge, Edinger, Fry, Gifford, Hall, Hare, Hicks, Langley, Ledger, Oddy, Rabbets, Rideout, Sturge, Sullivan, Sutton, Taylor, Toffin, Watson and White. 

I also have a photograph of the Roll of Honour (1914-1918) from inside the church, if anybody would like me to look something up on there for them. Last names mentioned are: Adams, Ashworth, Andrews, Ashquith, Bealing, Bryant (x3), Burrow, Crossman, Davidge (x2), Dodd, Farmer (x3), Fry (x3), Gifford, Gray (x3), Hare, Hasluck, Howard, Martin, Merrifield (x2), Rabbets, Rideout (x5), Samways, Starr (x2), Taylor (x3), Trimbee, Welstead (x3) and White.

I hope this is of help to someone, again, if you would like a look-up for the Burial Plan or Roll of Honour, feel free to ask and I will try my best to help.

Alice