Author Topic: Thomas John Mulholland  (Read 5490 times)

Offline sasscham

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas John Mulholland
« Reply #9 on: Friday 15 June 12 05:13 BST (UK) »
Thank you for the information Margaret.  Althought it was removed I did see the detail last night, but today have followed the link and taken details.  The real problem is finding Jessie's daughter, Jessie Mulholland, born 1882, and her husband, Thomas Mulholland, born 1890, who were the grandparemts of my friend John.   The only information he has was that the were Killed (?) when his father was about four (1919ish).  Could this have been anything to do with the troubles?  I have searched on the link you gave but couldn't find anything.

Offline chanceychelsey

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 01 April 13 00:34 BST (UK) »
Can anyone suggest a reasonabley priced site to get a copy of:
Death registration
Thomas Mulholland
birth about 1890
date of registration Oct-Nov-Dec 1921
Belfast, Ireland
Vol 1
Page 161

and can it be requested online?
Thanks

Offline Elwyn Soutter

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 05 April 13 00:10 BST (UK) »
Go to the GRO Roscommon website: www.groireland.ie/  Download the application form you need, and complete with the information you have, including the location, year, quarter (if one is shown), Volume & page number. Put that information on the lines for date and place of the event etc. Don’t worry if you have to leave some boxes blank, eg PPS number. Be sure to tick the box marked photocopy, if that suits you, as it’s cheaper. You then either fax or post the form off (there is no e-mail option for certs pre 1.1.1922). Their turnaround time is 7 to 10 days plus however long the post takes. Should cost €4.
Elwyn

Offline chanceychelsey

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 05 April 13 04:14 BST (UK) »
Thanks for that information.  I wasn't too happy with E20 which is about $30.00 of ours!!!