Author Topic: Photo's in need of restoration. Complete.  (Read 3063 times)

Offline 420Mac

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Photo's in need of restoration.
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 05 July 12 06:50 BST (UK) »
One word "Incredible"

Thanks so much to all the restorers for your time and effort that you all spent restoring these precious photo's "which sadly we don't have many of" with some Incredible results, I can't wait to print them out, especially the one of the young lady which was my Gran Alice who sadly died long before i was born, the other photo is of my older brother and me and I'm sure the one of my gran will put a smile and probably a tear on my mum's and her sister's faces when they see what you guys have managed to achieve with that old damaged photo of her.

So many thanks again.

Mac

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 05 July 12 09:40 BST (UK) »
Hi Mac...What a great response you got  8)
It is recommended that you use a separate post for each photo as the thread becomes very long and some people are on dial up and the photos can take a long time to load. Also...some restorers may not revisit this post and would miss the recent photo that you posted.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline 420Mac

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 05 July 12 13:52 BST (UK) »
Hi Carol... Yeah what a great response and amazing results I got  :)

Thanks for that, I edited my last post and started a new Topic, some people are still on dial-up?  ::)

Mac

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Thursday 05 July 12 16:13 BST (UK) »
Mac...Believe it or not...there are people who live in remote areas that still don't have Broadband... :-\
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU