Author Topic: Children of Robert Thomas Gibbons  (Read 4504 times)

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Children of Robert Thomas Gibbons
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 11 July 12 00:33 BST (UK) »
The plot certainly looks thicker, doesn't it?

I wonder if there is any possibility of enumerator error? The 1921 Canada census should hopefully shed some light on things if they were still In Canada when it was taken. It is due to be released in 2013.

PB
We search for information but it is up to the thread owner to verify that it is correct.

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline purlin

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 11 July 12 16:53 BST (UK) »
I think enumerator error is a strong possibility PB judging by the way they have spelt Dorothy!  Yes i shall have to wait and see, 2013 is only round the corner so not long to wait.

Regards purlin
Crosbie, Crosby, Black, Woods, Johnstone, Kelly, Howatt, McMillan, Wauchope Scott, Smith, Gibbons, Roberts, Hildred, Jones, Hughes. Curran, Palmer. Hughes, Jones, Wilcox, wilbraham, owen
Liverpool, Dumfriesshire, Kirkudbrightshire, Cheshire, Flintshire, llanrwst, trefriw, Lincolnshire, America, Canada, New Zealand.

Offline purlin

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: COMPLETED Children of Robert Thomas Gibbons
« Reply #11 on: Monday 16 July 12 16:56 BST (UK) »
I should like to thank all those who helped me in any way to find the children of Robert and Amy Gibbons.

The task is now complete,  i have managed to contact and speak to their grandchildren! 

Many thanks
purlin
Crosbie, Crosby, Black, Woods, Johnstone, Kelly, Howatt, McMillan, Wauchope Scott, Smith, Gibbons, Roberts, Hildred, Jones, Hughes. Curran, Palmer. Hughes, Jones, Wilcox, wilbraham, owen
Liverpool, Dumfriesshire, Kirkudbrightshire, Cheshire, Flintshire, llanrwst, trefriw, Lincolnshire, America, Canada, New Zealand.

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 16 July 12 21:04 BST (UK) »
How exciting! Thanks for letting us know ;).

PB
We search for information but it is up to the thread owner to verify that it is correct.

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada