Author Topic: Daniel Ford, Farmer, Kinsale area Co.Cork  (Read 4630 times)

Offline JessForde

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Daniel Ford, Farmer, Kinsale area Co.Cork
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 07 March 21 01:52 GMT (UK) »
Hello Jane,
I had not logged in and not seen your message....
I hope you will get this as yes I am the grand daughter of Daryll C Forde and yes most of you talked about in another post to me is correct.
I hope you will get this as I see you have not logged in since 2017...
We are 2021 now... And I am researching again... I would really hope to be able to access your precious information, the photoes and see your website on TribalPages...
I really hope you are well.
Jessica

Moderator could you help me?
Many thanks. :)

Hello again Jessica,
It has been awhile since my last message to you, and I have ony just found out that I wrongly put my email address on it which Roots Chat removed to stop spamming. Since then, in October 2013, we moved house but sadly my husband died 2 months after our move, so things were very unsettled for awhile.
I have a lot of information and photos on the Ford/Forde family, including C Daryll Forde. If you want to look at my web site on TribalPages send me your email address via RootsChat Private message route (PM) and I will send you the code to access it. I tried sending a message to you via PM but it said your In Box was full. I will try the regular route again:).
Kind regards,
Jane

Offline JessForde

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 07 March 21 02:01 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jessica,
Many thanks for your query about Darryl Forde.
I have a lot of information and photos regarding the Ford family, all of which are on my Tribal Pages web site; if you could let me have your Email address I can send you an invitation via Tribal Pages to view what is on it, you will be able to access the photos too. My email address is (*)
My Scottish link comes from my Paternal side, but my father was born in Kent and I was born in Cirencester, Gloucestershire,  I have lived in Scotland since 1961, but did not know about my Scottish connections until my father's death in 1975, it is a mystery why he never told me.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Jane

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline ev

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Drumkilbo
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 07 March 21 08:58 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jessica  :)

You should be able to use the PM system now.

ev
Census information Crown copyright , All Census information from transcriptions - check original records , Familysearch/IGI is a finding tool only - check original records

Offline Janeesca

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 11 March 21 15:50 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jessica,
I received your message regarding Daryll Forde, thank you.
I have changed my email address and have not been on RootsChat for ages.
Since my last message to you I have been given a pile of photos which include members of the Ford family, also a couple of Daryll Forde too. Daryll was my mothers cousin. If you would like to email me on the following address I will send you what I have. (*)
I will give your email address to Tribal Pages and they will give you access to my Family Tree and all of it's contents!
I hope you are well and avoiding Covid:)
Kind regards,
Jane Joy

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy, to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.