Author Topic: Offer: Holywell Baptisms 1793-1812 Lookup Offer  (Read 3285 times)

Offline kena

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Offer: Holywell Baptisms 1793-1812 Lookup Offer
« on: Wednesday 25 May 05 18:17 BST (UK) »
Hi, I have a copy of a book containing Holywell Baptisms from 1793- 1812 and am willing to do lookups for people from it.
Mullon, Fowell, Thornely, Wilding, Lowndes,Gallimore - Cheshire
Routledge, Bell, Gillesby, Armstrong, Forster, Ewart, Nixon, Kennedy,Reay,Wright,Nattrass,Little,Richardson - Cumberland
Winsborough, Hannabus, Copp, Salter, Bray, Williams, Bonney, Creedy, Matthews, Kelner - Devon
Minto, - Durham
Allaker, Fitch,Groom,Queary - Essex
Steeple, Moult, Woodcock - Lancashire
Trafford, Hambleton, Cordon, Sweetman, Goldstraw, Brough, Barton, Dawson, Sutton, Stevenson - Staffordshire
Huess - Somerset

Offline audrey

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Holywell Baptisms 1793-1812 Lookup Offer
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 25 May 05 18:42 BST (UK) »
Kena
thank you for your offer could I please have a lookup for
William Jones abt 1810 Holywell
Elizabeth Ffoulkes /Foulkes  abt 1807

thank you
audrey

Offline kena

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 25 May 05 19:13 BST (UK) »
Hi , I've just looked up those two names for you and can find two William Jones baptised in 1810, one was baptised on February 4th and was born on the 1st, the parents were an Edward and Alice Jones, the other William Jones was baptised on April 1st and was born on 22nd March 1810, his parents were a Hugh and Elizabeth Jones.

I have also found an Eliza Foulkes baptised on November 18th 1808 and born on the 16th, her parents were a Robert and Jane Foulkes nee Jones, at the time of her baptism they were living in Holywell, sorry I can't find an Elizabeth Foulkes or any similar names born in 1807.

Hope this helps.
Mullon, Fowell, Thornely, Wilding, Lowndes,Gallimore - Cheshire
Routledge, Bell, Gillesby, Armstrong, Forster, Ewart, Nixon, Kennedy,Reay,Wright,Nattrass,Little,Richardson - Cumberland
Winsborough, Hannabus, Copp, Salter, Bray, Williams, Bonney, Creedy, Matthews, Kelner - Devon
Minto, - Durham
Allaker, Fitch,Groom,Queary - Essex
Steeple, Moult, Woodcock - Lancashire
Trafford, Hambleton, Cordon, Sweetman, Goldstraw, Brough, Barton, Dawson, Sutton, Stevenson - Staffordshire
Huess - Somerset

Offline audrey

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 25 May 05 19:36 BST (UK) »
Kena
GREAT thanks I was a year out with William and his father was Edward  so thats Him now got a mother I have Elizabeth with father John and unknown Margaret  but one out of two will do me fine anouther brick wall down  so glad I saw your message
audrey