Author Topic: Sophie Le Cronier b Baltimore  (Read 2606 times)

Offline Ringrose

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Sophie Le Cronier b Baltimore
« on: Sunday 28 October 12 10:30 GMT (UK) »
My gggrandmother was Mary Le Cronier b Baltimore in 1818 the daughter of Philippe Le Cronier and Elizabeth(nee Hiigs) .her parents were maried in Fowey and Mary was married in St Peter Port in 1843.she went to London with her husband and did not live in the Channel Isles again.as to her parents...I do not know what happened to her father but I do have the death cert for her mother Elizabeth who had returned to Fowey and died in the workhouse in 1852...on this cert is written widow of Philippe Le Cronier Seaman.
I wonder if Sophie is related ,maybe a sister .If there are any Sophie Le Cronier researchers out there please contact me.
Ringrose
Mann Ringrose Prior( West London)Prior (Halstead Colchester and Sudbury)Ringrose (Northants) Clark(sussex  Bath)Light(Shropshire West London)Barber(Northants)Gaudern (Northants)Piper(Suffolk)Carter (Essex)Nightingale,Stiles,Dunk,Hedgecock(Kent)Mann(south Devon )Le Cronier,Le Quesne,Poingdestre,Esnouf,Le Guyt,Anley.Le Carteret(Jersey)Clark(Bath,Batcombe,and Nyland )
er(essex)Nightingale(kent Sussex)Sutton (sussex)