Author Topic: CAVANAGH  (Read 2240 times)

Offline scotmum

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • A tree full of life, a life full of branches!
    • View Profile
Re: CAVANAGH
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 31 May 05 23:32 BST (UK) »
Is that the Winifred and John at 93 Albion Street in 1881?  Does that not have her as born about 1843 and John about 1842?
"Trees without roots fall over!"

""People who never look backward to their ancestors will never look forward to posterity." - Edmund Burke

Don't just wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious and however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”  Stephen Hawking

In a world where you can be anything, be kind .

Offline lubbie

• I am sorry but my emails have stopped working
  • RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 01 June 05 14:49 BST (UK) »
yes but we have his birth certificate that says he was born in1845 in stockport.

Offline scotmum

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • A tree full of life, a life full of branches!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 01 June 05 16:10 BST (UK) »
I see (and I know Census ages need to be taken with a pinch of salt), only asked as it did seem Audrey's find may have been a possibility.

Hopefully you will get a better idea of her correct dob/age from the marriage certificate. Have you managed to order this yet? If you do/have, when received you could post more details and perhaps some of us can help you further.

"Trees without roots fall over!"

""People who never look backward to their ancestors will never look forward to posterity." - Edmund Burke

Don't just wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious and however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”  Stephen Hawking

In a world where you can be anything, be kind .

Offline lubbie

• I am sorry but my emails have stopped working
  • RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 01 June 05 21:26 BST (UK) »
I am sending for the marriage certificate thanks for the help will let you know the outcome and shout for help if i need any thank you lubbie