Author Topic: Thomas Nicholas Boyd 1881 - 1962  (Read 1461 times)

Offline Bodi

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Thomas Nicholas Boyd 1881 - 1962
« on: Friday 14 December 12 21:20 GMT (UK) »
I am looking for Thomas who lived in the WAVERLEY area with his sister Marion WATSON for some years, in 1958 Thomas was living at 103 Karne Street, PUNCHBOWL with his niece Joan ARMOUR nee WATSON; supposedly living with the ARMOURs in PETERSHAM at the time of his death on 15 March 1962, I am looking for his burial and also his emigration the ARMOURs still appear on electoral rolls at PUNCHBOWL to 1980.
Thomas apparently worked for a brother in law Frank RICHARDSON at some time. I have his christening date on 15/06/1881 in St Anns Church, Newcastle upon Tyne but not his burial or marriage dates and venues. His parents are William Teasdsle Boyd & Isabella Boyd (nee Hedley).

I have managed to trace him on the Electoral rolls in the Waverley district from 1930 to 1958 so I am assuming that he emigrated sometime around 1930. I am not sure if he married at all. Above suggest that if Frank Richardson was his brother in law then he married somebody with the surname Richardson.

Here's hoping somebody can help

Many Thanks

Mark Boyd

Online CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Nicholas Boyd 1881 - 1962
« Reply #1 on: Friday 14 December 12 22:48 GMT (UK) »
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)