Author Topic: Offer of 'Look Ups' for Miltown Malbay, Kilfarboy and Kilrush.  (Read 2858 times)

Offline markthespark

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Offer of 'Look Ups' for Miltown Malbay, Kilfarboy and Kilrush.
« on: Wednesday 26 December 12 12:06 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

Just to mention that I will be ordering microfiche from the LDS for the area's of Miltown Malbay, Kilfarboy and Kilrush after the new year.

If anybody would like me to 'look up' other info as well as my own, please ask.

Regards,

Mark.

Offline hall and walsh

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Offer of 'Look Ups' for Miltown Malbay, Kilfarboy and Kilrush.
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 21 March 13 08:50 GMT (UK) »
What dates are you requesting? i have a few lookups from that area 1870- 1900....
Cheers,

Hi,

Just to mention that I will be ordering microfiche from the LDS for the area's of Miltown Malbay, Kilfarboy and Kilrush after the new year.

If anybody would like me to 'look up' other info as well as my own, please ask.

Regards,

Mark.
Walsh family - Listowel, Kerry; Alderney, Guernsey,  Adelaide Melbourne, New York Texas
Hall family - Toberhewney, Lurgan; Derryhoar, Tyrone; Melbourne, Australia, Quin, Clare
Downes family - Cahermurphy, Kilmihil, Clare, Adelaide Australia
Neville family - Shanagolden, Limerick, Dandenong, Victoria, Australia
Hanora Barrett - Shanagolden, Limerick, Geelong and Dandenong, Victoria, Australia

Lawry family - St Austell, Cornwall, Tasmania, Kalgoorlie, Riddells Creek Australia

Offline erinsullivan

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Offer of 'Look Ups' for Miltown Malbay, Kilfarboy and Kilrush.
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 13 June 13 06:52 BST (UK) »
Hello . Is your offer still current? I am looking at Timothy O'connor and wife Mary Kane. They had children who came to Australia 1880s. The ones I am certain of are Mary born 1855 Miltown Malbay (from obits and marriage info) and Ellen born about 1862 Miltown Malbay and also a Martin.

From marriage certs etc Timothy is stated as a farmer. Could you look up any vitals on him and the family as I am sure that there are more children also.

If you can help then I will be sooo grateful as I am at a dead end and not very clever so far at where to find Clare records for these dates.

Erin
Cowell, Hoener, Frazier, Christopher, Dyer, Cheshire