Author Topic: death look up for wilfred "wilfie" orr, chelmsford 1992. please  (Read 1074 times)

Offline wb54

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
death look up for wilfred "wilfie" orr, chelmsford 1992. please
« on: Wednesday 30 January 13 16:03 GMT (UK) »
hello there, looking for any info on the death of wilfred orr, chelmsford 1992 and  vera orr died walthham forest 1983. all i have is an obituary from the belfast telegraph 1972."mary orr died 1972,it ends from her son wilfie,daughter-in law vera and family. chelmsford essex. any thing would be great, many thanks. regards william.
ballance-belfast,derry,tyrone.parsons-dublin,belfast.lucas-tyrone,belfast.davidson-belfast,newcastle-upon-tyne.rankin-holy island,newcastle-upon-tyne.aitchison-belford,newcastle-upon-tyne,gateshead.harbottle-belford,northumberland, nz & australia.

Offline amber39

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: death look up for wilfred "wilfie" orr, chelmsford 1992. please
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 30 January 13 16:17 GMT (UK) »
I am not clear what it is you want to know .
The death was in 1992 (3) September quarter and he was aged 66 having his birth date as 8/7/1826 registered at Chelmsford.    Reference : Volumn 9   Page 1823
To find out any more you will have to send for his death certificate.

Regards   Amber39
Norfolk: Copling,Coppen ,Oakley, Vertigans, Cracknell
Suffolk:  Grist, Scopes, Bullenthorpe. Knights,Watcham
Cambs.: Wilson, Andrews.
London: Monk

We must learn to regard people less in the light of what they do or omit to do, but more in the light of what they suffer.  Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Offline wb54

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 30 January 13 16:35 GMT (UK) »
hello amber39, many thanks for your help,all i have is an old obituary notice which i took from the belfast telegraph. just the two names and where he lived. i will try and look up any newpaper from that quarter in 1992 and see if there are any family notices.i know he had a son and daughter. it might be the right person or not. again many thanks,william.
ballance-belfast,derry,tyrone.parsons-dublin,belfast.lucas-tyrone,belfast.davidson-belfast,newcastle-upon-tyne.rankin-holy island,newcastle-upon-tyne.aitchison-belford,newcastle-upon-tyne,gateshead.harbottle-belford,northumberland, nz & australia.

Offline amber39

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 30 January 13 17:07 GMT (UK) »
I have found a marriage between a Wilfred Orr and a Vera R. Head in 1948(2) in Braintree and two Orr births with mothers maiden name Head :  one male  in 1951(3) and a female in 1954(4).
I am sorry I cannot give you their names but we are not allowed to give names on Roots Chat of people who may be still living.

Regards   Amber39
Norfolk: Copling,Coppen ,Oakley, Vertigans, Cracknell
Suffolk:  Grist, Scopes, Bullenthorpe. Knights,Watcham
Cambs.: Wilson, Andrews.
London: Monk

We must learn to regard people less in the light of what they do or omit to do, but more in the light of what they suffer.  Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Offline wb54

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Thursday 31 January 13 14:37 GMT (UK) »
hi amber39, many thanks for you help, the son and daughter are right, i remember them living in nottingham.  will need to double check just when wilfred father left belfast. regards william.

Offline wiz6054

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday 29 May 23 16:54 BST (UK) »
Hi William
I am Wilfreds daughter Karen, My mum Vera is still alive, she is 99.