Author Topic: nutt family  (Read 3703 times)

Offline Arranroots

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: nutt family
« Reply #9 on: Monday 06 June 05 11:34 BST (UK) »
My Phoebe Ann MORGAN (b 1876) married Albert NUTT, Dec q 1893 in Pontypool.  His family ran a pub in the area - I will try to find out where.

I think this may perhaps be your Albert's son - going by dates of birth?

Phoebe Ann was my great grandfather's sister and I have further info on that family if you are interested?

kind regards, Arranroots  ;)
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOM: BIRD, BURT aka BROWN - HEF: BAUGH, LATHAM, CARTER, PRITCHARD - GLS: WEBB, WORKMAN, LATHAM, MALPUS - WIL: WEBB, SALTER - RAD: PRITCHARD, WILLIAMS - GLA: RYAN, KEARNEY, JONES, HARRY - MON: WEBB, MORGAN, WILLIAMS, JONES, BIRD - SCOTLAND: HASTINGS, CAMERON, KELSO, BUCHANAN, BETHUNE/ BEATON - IRELAND: RYAN (WATERFORD), KEARNEY (DUBLIN), BOYLE(DUNDALK)

Offline sharon ann

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: nutt family
« Reply #10 on: Monday 06 June 05 12:09 BST (UK) »
My Phoebe Ann MORGAN (b 1876) married Albert NUTT, Dec q 1893 in Pontypool.  His family ran a pub in the area - I will try to find out where.

I think this may perhaps be your Albert's son - going by dates of birth?

Phoebe Ann was my great grandfather's sister and I have further info on that family if you are interested?

kind regards, Arranroots  ;)

yes please i would like the info on phoebe, the pub was in pontnewynydd george street but its been knocked down now, albert was the brother of frank and my granfather was raymond his son who was born in the pub to jessica rosa florence and frank