Author Topic: Searching for Grandad- Shannon Harbour - by Angiex1  (Read 4676 times)

Offline Joanne44X

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Searching for Grandad- Shannon Harbour - by Angiex1
« on: Monday 25 February 13 18:51 GMT (UK) »
I read a post dated 17 November 2012 regarding Michael Nevin of Shannon Harbour. The member is trying to locate his family by tracing records from that area. Having read all the posts, I quickly realised that she is searching for my own family. The reason she was having difficulty finding any information from Shannon Harbour, is that the family are actually from Eyrecourt, County Galway. I am unfamiliar with the site and I don't know if she will get my post as she hasn't been active on here since 2nd December. Any help much appreciated.

Offline shanew147

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Dublin, Ireland
    • View Profile
Re: Searching for Grandad- Shannon Harbour - by Angiex1
« Reply #1 on: Monday 25 February 13 18:55 GMT (UK) »
I believe this is the thread : Searching for my grandad

you replied to it only the other day, so hopefully Angiex1 will see the notification and log back into RootsChat soon.
Remember to check the Resource boards :  Ireland, Dublin, Antrim & Cork (and stickies at the top of other county sub-forums)    
My Surname Interests

Offline Joanne44X

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Searching for Grandad- Shannon Harbour - by Angiex1
« Reply #2 on: Monday 25 February 13 18:59 GMT (UK) »
Yes that's the one. I wasn't sure if she would get a notification or not. Will keep checking and hope she sees it. It will be such a shame if she doesn't. Thank you.