Author Topic: Mini MEET (NEWCASTLE)  (Read 9567 times)

Offline Neil Todd

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • "Oportet vivere"
    • View Profile
Re: Mini MEET (NEWCASTLE)
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 12 May 13 23:19 BST (UK) »
Your names are on the List Tiki and Trish. ;D

Judy, pity you cannot make it, but should you or any of our compatriots in "The Old Dart" want to come along please feel free to let us know.

Indeed, we are very much open to ANY visitors from around the Globe and would welcome you warmly to our little meet.

I would like to express a thank you to the moderators  :-X for leaving this up on the Aussie Board and not where it should be on the Common Room Board. It was an oversight on my part in not notifying you of our Plans for a MEET. :-[

Neil. ;D Keep em coming ;)
Grewl,Nickerseens,flombastion,Everheads

Offline Neil Todd

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • "Oportet vivere"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 13 May 13 05:27 BST (UK) »
For all those interested, Belmont 16Ft Sailing club have contacted me and assured me that there does not seem to be any problems in having the meet there.

They have expressed a desire for us to notify them however with the final numbers, when available, so any necessary arrangements can be made.

So the 16's at Belmont it is and all those coming will have a great experience, the location is fantastic over the water with great views, great food with a very wide selection and of course drinks of any selection.

Neil ;D

Current Takers: Neil, Muss, Ros, Bozzle, JM, Tiki, Trish

For details SEE: http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/topic,434144

Offline annmck

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 14 May 13 15:19 BST (UK) »
Me too! me too!

Ann ;D
Devir/Dever/Diver, O'Donnell, Sweeney, Doherty/Dogherty/Docherty( DON), Flanagan (Newry, DOW), Hennessy (Ballybunion, KER), Nally (Ballinacarrick,WEM) Meer (Paradise, Ballynagard, CLA) McKinnon, McLeod, Beaton, McLennan, (Skye, inc. Raasay) Christie (Dunblane & Glasgow) Wilson, Swan, Orr, (Airdrie)  Marshall (Burnley LAN/Stockport CHS) Burcham, Chamberlain, Crisp, Cone, Hewitt, Everard, Williamson, Jermy, Wade (NFK/SFK) Bell (CUL) Baglee & var. (DUR)

Offline Neil Todd

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • "Oportet vivere"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 14 May 13 19:32 BST (UK) »
 ;D Hey great Ann, one more for the broth.
Don't forget PARTNERS or interested friends are Ok as well.

Neil  ;)

Current Takers: Neil, Muss, Ros, Bozzle, JM, Tiki, Trish & Annmck

Offline deeiluka

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Mrs Dee & me.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday 15 May 13 01:40 BST (UK) »
Would love to have come....I'll still be in NSW, with my departure date July 10th, but it is just not practical from the Southern Highlands, so will reluctantly have to give it a miss.

Hope you all have the best day!    :)

Dee    :)
Steeles, Burton, Garrod (Norfolk), Clarke, Tomblin (Rutland)
Bauer (London, France), Blades, Parker (Surrey)
Edwards, Coles, Smith, Nunley, Craddock, York, & Linnell (Northants) )
Ehmcke, Deimel, Appelkamp (Germany)
Watts (Somerset, Wiltshire) Selway, Churchill, & Chappell (Somerset)
Redwood (Devon, Essex) Button, Archer, Leach (Cambridgeshire)

Census information is Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Neil Todd

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • "Oportet vivere"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday 15 May 13 01:59 BST (UK) »
Aww, I am sure something could be arranged....We have someone coming from Sydney and pickups/lifts I am sure would not be toooo difficult.

How long was the trip from the Highlands to Sydney (abt 2hrs) ? Also some very nice overnight accommodation in the area so it doesn't allllll have to be in one day. We would be only to happy to put ourselves out a bit for an interstate visitor, were pretty nice here in the Hunter. ;D We might even showcase a bit more of the Hunter for you. If interested. ::)

Neil

Offline Neil Todd

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • "Oportet vivere"
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Friday 17 May 13 07:22 BST (UK) »
How's the Saturday 22nd JUNE for 12.00 Noon for everyone. ???

We will have to come up with a Kidnap plan for deeiluka (DEE) can't be that difficult. ;D

We should be able to organise everything for that date. Any with extras please notify if not already.

Neil 

Current Takers: Neil + 1, Muss + 1, Ros + ?, Bozzle + 3, JM + 1, Tiki + ?, Trish & Annmck and a well traveled DEE...maybe

Offline annmck

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Friday 17 May 13 07:34 BST (UK) »
Sounds good, Neil  :)

Dee, I'd be delighted to give you a lift if you want to pm me. Could fetch you from the Highlands or wherever on Fri arvo/evening, if you're happy to overnight at chez moi Fri night  ;D

Devir/Dever/Diver, O'Donnell, Sweeney, Doherty/Dogherty/Docherty( DON), Flanagan (Newry, DOW), Hennessy (Ballybunion, KER), Nally (Ballinacarrick,WEM) Meer (Paradise, Ballynagard, CLA) McKinnon, McLeod, Beaton, McLennan, (Skye, inc. Raasay) Christie (Dunblane & Glasgow) Wilson, Swan, Orr, (Airdrie)  Marshall (Burnley LAN/Stockport CHS) Burcham, Chamberlain, Crisp, Cone, Hewitt, Everard, Williamson, Jermy, Wade (NFK/SFK) Bell (CUL) Baglee & var. (DUR)

Offline Neil Todd

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • "Oportet vivere"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Friday 17 May 13 08:05 BST (UK) »
 :) That's very kind of you Ann I am sure we can arrange something. We can't have her spending all her time Swanning around with the Glitterati of the Southern Highlands.  ::)

Oh, I nearly forgot got heaps of relies down there, most have some genetic problem, but their nice out of their cages for a while at least. ;D They'd love to have someone for dinner one evening :o

Neil :-[