Author Topic: Seabrook and Patmore families of Hertfordshire  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Cimarra

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Seabrook and Patmore families of Hertfordshire
« on: Monday 27 May 13 11:00 BST (UK) »
Hello, can anyone with local knowledge help me. My Seabrook ancestors lived at BEESON END FARM Redbourn up to around the time of the 1871 census. I have seen online that this farm was purchased
by John Blundell Maple the owner of "Maples" in Tottenham Court Road after 1889 and included in his Childwick Stud Farm. I would like to visit this area when I visit the UK in August and am wondering whether Beeson House in Beeson Lane (grade listed farmhouse now two cottages nos. 1 and 2) is the same place? Am also trying to sort out the children of William Pastmore and Elizabeth Wethered specifically Maria b. 8/10/1810 baptised 11/11/1810 in Wheathampstead. She is not mentioned in the father's will of 1828. Could she be the same person as Maria infant buried Sandridge 7/11/1811? both parents are buried in Sandridge. As anyone do a look up please to see if the parents names are added. Thank you.
Brooker Sussex/Surrey, Stacey, Risbridger Surrey, Silk Gloucestershire, Ivory, Seabrook Hertfordshire, Garratt, Pryor, Dowsett, Clements, Skingley, Shelsher, Speller Essex