Author Topic: Percy Edward Rowson Snailbeach  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Gerryk

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Percy Edward Rowson Snailbeach
« on: Tuesday 28 May 13 12:10 BST (UK) »
I am trying to make contact with the family of Percy Edward Rowson (1903 - 1975) of Snailbeach, Minsterley. He was sole beneficiary and executor of the will of Anne Elizabeth O'Halloran in 1965. She was the widow of Edmund Sylvester, who was my relative. Were they just good neighbours, great friends or more?
Thanks.
Gerry Kane
Kane, Cleary, Kennedy, Flynn,

Offline Viktoria

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Percy Edward Rowson Snailbeach
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 29 May 13 21:24 BST (UK) »
 Hello, I remember "Babs" very well and also Eddie Rowson. This was when I lived with family during the war years as an evacuee, so, almost 70 years ago.
 They lived together at various cottages  around Snailbeach,  one was The Smelthouse and another situted  in Eastridge wood.
Eddie will have been dead a long time now, and as there are so many Rowsons in Snailbeach I don`t know to whom he was related.However I will try to find out for you.
Give me a little time and I`ll get back to you. You could try " THe Bog Centre", at The Bog, where they have a lot of records and copies of census returns Just put that address and it is unsurprisingly at The Bog. Near Pennerly Shropshire.  Send a SA.E as they are volunteers.
Cheerio for now. Viktoria.

Offline Joannerowson01

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: Percy Edward Rowson Snailbeach
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 16 November 22 15:05 GMT (UK) »
Hi I am perry rowsons great grand daughter is there anything I can find out for you I can ask my family  . I have some stuff on my family tree I've not done a lot for a few years but I can have a look