Author Topic: Help needed to assess family history of breast cancer, Gateshead based.  (Read 2299 times)

Offline maria simpson

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Help needed to assess family history of breast cancer, Gateshead based.
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 19 January 14 18:30 GMT (UK) »
Hello My name is Maria and my Grandma was Mary Ada MAUDLIN AND MY Grandad was John Maudlin  My nana was know as Ada   not Mary I believe your looking for information on the family and on the family history  of  the breast cancer . Because of the family history I had to attend the genetics at the center of life and have to go once a year to the family history clinic rvi   
MY sister came across this  by chance and we couldn't believe what we were reading. What information are you looking for to help you and we are very interested to find if we have any family we are unaware of as there are not many of the family left x

Offline sillgen

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 19 January 14 20:08 GMT (UK) »
Hi and welcome
If you reply to this post by clicking the reply button as you did originally it should then mean that you can use our personal message system.  Richpark has not been online since June but she should get a notification of your reply.  If she does not respond here then click on her user name and follow the "send pm" link that comes up.  That will be totally private.

Offline maria simpson

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 19 January 14 20:31 GMT (UK) »
Thank you for your reply I will try that if she doesnt reply back