Author Topic: Completed My Visit to Cambridgeshire County Record Office - will do simple Look-ups  (Read 27946 times)

Offline Keith Sherwood

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • The grass covers and the rain effaces. Victor Hugo
    • View Profile
Re: Completed My Visit to Cambridgeshire County Record Office - will do simple Look-ups
« Reply #441 on: Thursday 14 September 06 17:03 BST (UK) »
Dolly,
Will see what they have, though it won't be till next week at the earliest, I'm afraid...
keith

Offline Lady Di

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Completed My Visit to Cambridgeshire County Record Office - will do simple Look-ups
« Reply #442 on: Saturday 30 September 06 12:20 BST (UK) »
Hi Keith,

Long time - No requests!  ;D

I have just found a very small glimmer of a light at the end of a tunnel that you may be able to help me with PLEASE.

I am looking for Baptist records for the late 1600 for the town of Milbourn (which I can only assume is meant to be Melbourn  ???). Found reference via a Google search and that's how they spelt to town name??

Any idea is CCRO would have these records?

Thanks

Di
 ;)

Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Keith Sherwood

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • The grass covers and the rain effaces. Victor Hugo
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: Sunday 01 October 06 22:31 BST (UK) »
Hi again, Di,
I'm not sure whether the CCRO would have these records, as nearly all their transcripts of Nonconformist records are between 1800 and 1837, I believe.  I'll certainly see what there is next time I'm there - though opportunity is rather limited at the moment due to one or two changes in the pattern of my domestic life...
keith

Offline Lady Di

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: Monday 02 October 06 10:50 BST (UK) »
Hi Keith,

Thanks - I'd appreciate any news, if you see of hear of anything.

Hope your "domestics" are OK  ;)

All the best
Di

MODERATOR COMMENT

This post is now locked.  Keith will PM details of any outstanding requests
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline imnontrad

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: Tuesday 10 November 20 06:55 GMT (UK) »
Hello Keith,
I am another descendant of Joseph Mustill and Sarah Johnson. I was wondering if you still had any notes on any more of this family? Joseph married his first wife Sarah Ground in Haddeham on 14 Feb 1821.