Author Topic: Sherrard's buried in Mallusk Cemetery  (Read 5794 times)

Offline Heather Cardwell

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Sherrard's buried in Mallusk Cemetery
« Reply #18 on: Friday 05 May 23 23:59 BST (UK) »
I am related to the Sherrards who are buried at Mallusk Cemetery and have spent years researching them. I am saddened to think that anyone would throw old photographs in a skip! Well done for salvaging them! I would love more information or to see these photographs, please. I live in Northern Ireland. Thank you.

Offline American Patrick

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 06 May 23 21:10 BST (UK) »
I am new to rootschat so please excuse my inability to properly communicate on here. The photos are yours my friend. I live in Bangor.  I have original  photos of Dorcas, John Houston, Andrew and several others.

Offline Kiltaglassan

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Seven Sisters mountain range in Co Donegal
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 07 May 23 21:19 BST (UK) »

Welcome to RootsChat, AP

I am new to rootschat so please excuse my inability to properly communicate on here. The photos are yours my friend.

Now that you've made 2 posts, you can use the RootsChat PM (Personal Message) system to send your e-mail address to H.C. and communicate by e-mail.

See https://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Researching: Cuthbertson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Australia; Hunter – Co. Derry; Jackson – Co. Derry, Scotland & Canada; Scott – Co. Derry; Neilly – Co. Antrim & USA; McCurdy – Co. Antrim; Nixon – Co. Cavan, Co. Donegal, Canada & USA; Ryan & Noble – Co. Sligo

Offline Heather Cardwell

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sunday 07 May 23 22:40 BST (UK) »
Thank you so much! American Patrick - please PM me.

Offline Lydia Bonaventura

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday 07 February 24 15:39 GMT (UK) »
Hello American Patrick -  Dora, Andrew, and John are my great aunt, grandfather, and father. My grandparents retired to Bangor and Moira was Dora's daughter. I would be very interested as well as hugely grateful for any information and/or photographs you may have. I was close to them all.

Offline Lydia Bonaventura

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday 07 February 24 18:32 GMT (UK) »
Hello Heather Cardwell! I have replied to 'American Patrick' regarding the photos he found in Bangor featuring Dora, Andrew, and John Sherrard.  These are actually my great aunt, my grandfather, and my father. I believe the photographs may have belonged to Moira, Dora's daughter. I was close to all these members of my family, but have very few photos as I moved to Canada when I was young.  I would be so grateful to you if you could let me know if you now have these photographs. I live in Galloway SW Scotland now, so not too far away. Please PM me if you would like to get in touch.