Author Topic: Albertus Wills  (Read 4087 times)

Offline maryanne

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Albertus Wills
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 05 November 16 14:30 GMT (UK) »
Mary Ann Truan  married Albert Wills  andshe was a  sister to my g.grandfather John Henry Ellins Truan.
The Truan's were a big family, 9 children born to John Thomas and Maria Truan.

Offline polarbear

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 05 November 16 15:08 GMT (UK) »
Hello maryanne and welcome Nancy2852  :)

If Nancy2852 makes one more short post even to just say "Hi" the 2 of you will be able to use the Personal Message (PM) system to exchange personal info, email addies, etc. Please don't post such details on the open public forum.

PB

We search for information but it is up to the thread owner to verify that it is correct.

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline maryanne

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sunday 06 November 16 16:39 GMT (UK) »
Hello maryanne and welcome Nancy2852  :)

If Nancy2852 makes one more short post even to just say "Hi" the 2 of you will be able to use the Personal Message (PM) system to exchange personal info, email addies, etc. Please don't post such details on the open public forum.

PB
I have made contact with Nancy2852.

Offline GaryWills

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday 24 March 23 00:43 GMT (UK) »
My name is Gary Wills.  My Father was Richard Wills, son of Bert (Albertus) and Millow Wills late of Matachewan Ontario Canada.

I haven't looked a Genealogy in a millennium and my software (Family Tree Maker) is long dead.  I'm sure that I have the meager FTM files that I was working on but I lost interest as most of my male ancestors were named Albertus, Albert or Bert and I couldn't make any real connections beyond my Grandfather Wills, Albert of course.

Just looked around and RootsMagic 9 seems like a good program.....