Author Topic: Richard Wilson Morrison & Edith Annie Rotherham marriage in Thorne Yorkshire  (Read 1611 times)

Offline stlowrey1

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Hello,

I am searching for family members of Richard Wilson Morrison & Edith Annie Rotherham who were married in Thorne, Yorkshire in September of 1931. They had two children (*) in Thorne. I have searched for marriage records for the children, but haven't found anything in Thorne. They might not have been married in Thorne itself, and since I don't live in England I am unfamiliar with Yorkshire and cannot seem to get a positive "hit" as to where each of these siblings may have been married.
 Any help would me much appreciated from me. Thank you for your time and expertise.

???
SL

(*) Moderator Comment:
Edited in accordance with RootsChat policy of not publishing details of living people here, or details of people who may still be living. This is to protect all concerned from spam, identity abuse, internet abuse, etc, etc.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.
Lowry/Lowrey surnames Newtownards & Whitehaven
Arnold surname Newtownards & Whitehaven

Offline carolanne

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Richard Wilson Morrison & Edith Annie Rotherham marriage in Thorne Yorkshire
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 21 July 13 09:12 BST (UK) »
I don't know the family and don't like giving details out of people that could still be living but if you try a search in the registration district of Doncaster Yorkshire you might seen some info. I always add at least 20 years to the birth year to start a marriage search.
Regards Carolanne
Kenworthy- Barnsley area
Horn/Horne- Barnsley-Silkstone-Thurgoland
Booth-Emley-Flockton
Hampshire-Flockton
Moore-Barnsley
Markey-Barnsley