Author Topic: Birth Look Up Dymock, Gloucestershire.  (Read 2652 times)

Offline lizzie booth

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Birth Look Up Dymock, Gloucestershire.
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 01 September 13 18:53 BST (UK) »
Thank you.
Hayden, Withers, Palmer, Breckenbury, Richardson,

Offline MrsGee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 25 August 19 19:48 BST (UK) »
Hi Lizzie

I hope you don't mind me replying (as your post was quite a while ago), but were you able to find any information on Ruth Ambrose at all?  She is in our family tree and we were never able to find a birth record for her and wondered if you had been able to find anything.

Thank you for your help.

Tanya
Amos
Woodhall/Woodall
Glassborow
Johnstone/Brand

Offline lizzie booth

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 31 August 19 11:58 BST (UK) »
Hi Tanya.
First of all my sincere apologies for my late reply.
I haven’t got a birth date for Ruth either, since your message I have been doing a bit of research. The only thing I can think of is was she Ruth Millard. I searched her under that name with Ancestry and a Ruth Millard came up in Gloucestershire but because I cancelled my membership with Ancestry for the summer it won’t let me open it to look further. I have searched the same on other birth websites but nothing comes up only on Ancestry strangely enough.
I will keep looking and get back to you if I find anything.
Kind regards.
Lizzie.
Hayden, Withers, Palmer, Breckenbury, Richardson,

Offline MrsGee

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 03 September 19 19:15 BST (UK) »
Hi Lizzie

Thank you so much for your reply and it was super to hear from you :)

We have quite a bit of information about Ruth from when she married my grandfather and moved to Australia, but finding her birth has been the one piece of our puzzle that we could never find.  I don't have access to Ancestry, I'm afraid, but I did try looking on FindMyPast for Ruth Millard although I didn't have much luck either.  We, like yourself, found her mother and siblings but Ruth is a complete mystery, at the moment :-)

I will keep looking also (when my FNP subscription runs out I might have to give Ancestry a go) and if I can find anything more I will let you know.  And if there is any other information for Ruth that you would like, please let me know and I will hopefully be able to help. 

Thank you so much again for replying.

Kindest regards

Tanya
Amos
Woodhall/Woodall
Glassborow
Johnstone/Brand