Author Topic: Thomas Charles Pattison  (Read 2401 times)

Offline 0191alex11

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Thomas Charles Pattison
« on: Monday 18 November 13 09:57 GMT (UK) »
Hi!
    Can anyone help with the following?

My great Uncle Thomas Charles Pattison was born on 1 Nov 1884 and baptised on 30 November 1884 at New Shildon, Durham, son of Thomas Pattison and his first wife Rebekah Sharp. I have the census returns for 1891 and 1901 and in 1911 Thomas Charles Pattison is living at 22 Fox Street, Dawdon, Seaham Harbour, along with his Father Thomas Pattison, step-mother Isabel and brother Frederick.

Also listed with them is Thomas Charles Pattison niece, Jessie Mary Cornforth born 1909 at Brancepeth.

I believe that Jessie Mary Cornforth was the daughter of John Robert Cornforth and Hannah Mary Pattison (sister to Thomas Charles Pattison).

If anyone can help with what happened to Thomas Charles Pattison I would be very grateful. I have checked marriages and deaths for his name (as well as separate ones for just Thomas and Charles) and various different spellings of Pattison with nothing.

Thanks, Andrew :)

Offline rosie17

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Charles Pattison
« Reply #1 on: Monday 18 November 13 10:40 GMT (UK) »
There is a marriage for a Thomas C Pattison 1912 in Auckland Durham spouse Gibson

Offline 0191alex11

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Charles Pattison
« Reply #2 on: Monday 18 November 13 11:08 GMT (UK) »
Hi,
    Thanks for the reply! I already have that marriage certificate I am afraid. It is for a Thomas Carleton Pattison - sadly no relation or connection! Many thanks though for replying to me, Andrew :)