Author Topic: Jarvis  (Read 763 times)

Offline hannahlee

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Jarvis
« on: Wednesday 04 December 13 15:05 GMT (UK) »
Hi Iam trying to find more of my direct family I can go only as far back as george Jarvis 1824 and his wife elizabeth heading 1823 I have the names of there children but not of there spouses or subsequent children apart from my direct line I would love to go further back I found in some of my grandfathers affects notes to say that the family came from Cambridge then York possibly LEICESTERSHIRE and then Yorkshire but  I haven't a clue Iam new to all this and modern technology and highly des exit so challenging to say the least as Iam trying to sort out the tree for a present for my mums eighth as I thought it would be nice as she's been through so much including having double breast cancer so thank you for any help how ever small would be great many many thanks 
SCOBEL,SCOBELL,SCOBALL MILLER,AUSTIN, WARD,

JARVIS, HEADIN, WILSON, COCKBURN, THURLEY

MOODIE, MOODY, WARDLAW, DRYELLY, WILSON, BROUN, DRYELIE, HUNTER, DONALD, CORKRAN, STEPHENSON, WILKLE, WALKER, MASON,  MARTIN, SCOT

LUSTY, PIKE, PAYNE, THORNTON, KILBOURN, TOWN, BROWNHEAD, FULLER, INCH, DALBY, KENNARD, KITCHENER, RAE, LAWS, PENNY, WADDELL, SIMPSON, PERCRIAUX, ARMITAGE, BRICKLAND

BENNETT, MASON, ROBERTS, STEPHSON, MITCHELL,OWEN, HARROP, NORTON, HODGSON, HARRINGTON, ALLEN, FAIRBURN,HIRST, ROMA

Offline dawnsh

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Jarvis
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 04 December 13 15:20 GMT (UK) »
Duplicate post here

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=670027.0

Locked to prevent duplication of effort.
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Sherry-Paddington & Marylebone,
Longhurst-Ealing & Capel, Abinger, Ewhurst & Ockley,
Chandler-Chelsea