Author Topic: Scobel scobell scabel scobell ect  (Read 607 times)

Offline hannahlee

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Scobel scobell scabel scobell ect
« on: Wednesday 04 December 13 15:50 GMT (UK) »
Hi Iam trying to find more on my family but have come stuck almost at the first hurdle my great grandmother was ada m Austin she marred george fredrick Jarvis her parents were

jane scobel 1836 formally married to john miller 1836

and had two children jane 1861  and john 1863

I have nothing on these three at all jane scobel was born in Devon in aspiring ton and so was her father william scobel 1811 he died in totnes he married mary ann 1807

of which I have no last name they had several children mary , john , Martha , lousies all born in st gabel Devon but they vanish can any one please give me any info on any of them

Williams mother was called jane 1781 I could find no last name or fathers name please there must be something out there I know they may have came from Devon,  cornwell Middlesex London

I would love to trace this further back for my mother as I am doing the family tree for her as an eighith present as she is a wonderfull survivor of double breast cancer and Iam new to all this and modern technology and Iam highly dislexic to add to the challenge so any help would be great full however large or small so thank you
SCOBEL,SCOBELL,SCOBALL MILLER,AUSTIN, WARD,

JARVIS, HEADIN, WILSON, COCKBURN, THURLEY

MOODIE, MOODY, WARDLAW, DRYELLY, WILSON, BROUN, DRYELIE, HUNTER, DONALD, CORKRAN, STEPHENSON, WILKLE, WALKER, MASON,  MARTIN, SCOT

LUSTY, PIKE, PAYNE, THORNTON, KILBOURN, TOWN, BROWNHEAD, FULLER, INCH, DALBY, KENNARD, KITCHENER, RAE, LAWS, PENNY, WADDELL, SIMPSON, PERCRIAUX, ARMITAGE, BRICKLAND

BENNETT, MASON, ROBERTS, STEPHSON, MITCHELL,OWEN, HARROP, NORTON, HODGSON, HARRINGTON, ALLEN, FAIRBURN,HIRST, ROMA