Author Topic: Briggs from Lisburn  (Read 3771 times)

Offline maggieblue

• RootsChat Member
  • Work hard, play hard
    • View Profile
Re: Briggs from Lisburn
« Reply #9 on: Monday 30 December 13 15:16 GMT (UK) »
Hi again

Sorry forgot to mention that there was Ralph Briggs who owned land in the Aghnahough area of Derriaghy, Lisburn in 1845.

Maggie
Antrim/Ahoghill/Broughshane Co Antrim - LYTTLE, MEEKE, SWANN, CRAIG, WALLACE, NICHOLL
Maghergall/Derriaghy Lisburn area - SINCLAIR, MCFARLAND, BRAITHWAITE, MORROW, VINT, ELWOOD, MCNEICE, CLOSE, HARBINSON, TODD, MCWATTERS, MCPEAKE, COURTNEY, THOMPSON, BELSHAW,  LARMOUR, DUBORDIEUR, STEWART, WIGGINS
Canada - SINCLAIR
New Zealand - MEEKE
Co Armagh/America - STEENSON
Co Tyrone/Co Londonderry GAMBLE, MOON, LOVE, ROBINSON, LINDSAY, COULTER, WHITE, LYONS, MOOREHEAD, BAIRD, MCCREA, LESLIE.

Offline lmel

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 30 December 13 19:11 GMT (UK) »
Hi It could be Ralphs parents buried their Ralph was my gr gr grandfather he came to Scotland when he was 18 years old and died here I would love to find out his roots thanks lmel

Offline lofasoj

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Ahoghill Old Graveyard
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 04 March 14 11:32 GMT (UK) »
Hello Maggieblue,

I need your help.  I just registered with RootsChat just to reach you.  I see from your previous posts that you have photos of all the headstones in Ahoghill Old Graveyard.  I have located my wife's great grandparents there and was hoping you could forward the photos to me.

The names are:

William Hamilton - Died June 28, 1886
Martha hamilton -  Died May 30, 1923

Thank You,
Joe

Offline maggieblue

• RootsChat Member
  • Work hard, play hard
    • View Profile
Re: Ahoghill Old Graveyard
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 04 March 14 20:32 GMT (UK) »
Hello Maggieblue,

I need your help.  I just registered with RootsChat just to reach you.  I see from your previous posts that you have photos of all the headstones in Ahoghill Old Graveyard.  I have located my wife's great grandparents there and was hoping you could forward the photos to me.

The names are:

Thank You,
Joe

Hi Joe

Sure no problem.  As a newbie you need to post a couple more posts, just to this one even just with a smiley face.  Then you can send a PM (private message).  Send me your email address by PM and I will forward the pics to you.

Maggie
Antrim/Ahoghill/Broughshane Co Antrim - LYTTLE, MEEKE, SWANN, CRAIG, WALLACE, NICHOLL
Maghergall/Derriaghy Lisburn area - SINCLAIR, MCFARLAND, BRAITHWAITE, MORROW, VINT, ELWOOD, MCNEICE, CLOSE, HARBINSON, TODD, MCWATTERS, MCPEAKE, COURTNEY, THOMPSON, BELSHAW,  LARMOUR, DUBORDIEUR, STEWART, WIGGINS
Canada - SINCLAIR
New Zealand - MEEKE
Co Tyrone/Co Londonderry GAMBLE, MOON, LOVE, ROBINSON, LINDSAY, COULTER, WHITE, LYONS, MOOREHEAD, BAIRD, MCCREA, LESLIE.

Offline lofasoj

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Ahoghill Old Graveyard
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday 05 March 14 10:44 GMT (UK) »
 :) Thanks Maggie.

This is my second post.  I'll resend and update my request from my first post on the third.

Thanks Again,
Joe

Offline maggieblue

• RootsChat Member
  • Work hard, play hard
    • View Profile
Re: Ahoghill Old Graveyard
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday 05 March 14 10:47 GMT (UK) »
:) Thanks Maggie.

This is my second post.  I'll resend and update my request from my first post on the third.

Thanks Again,
Joe

Great no probs :-)   Our Ballymena Family History Society has a Facebook group now if you would like to join   
https://www.facebook.com/groups/216260061911177/
Maggie
Canada - SINCLAIR
New Zealand - MEEKE

Offline lofasoj

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Ahoghill Old Graveyard
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday 05 March 14 10:53 GMT (UK) »
 :DHello Maggie.

This is post number 3.  My wife is the facebook expert so I'll pass the link on to her.  Besides, she's the "Hamilton" in the family.

I forgot to place on my list a third name.  Martha Hamilton's maiden name was Greer and I found her father listed in the graveyard as well.

The names are:

Andrew Greer - Died April 3, 1889

Thank You,
Joe

Offline maggieblue

• RootsChat Member
  • Work hard, play hard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday 05 March 14 11:06 GMT (UK) »
Yeah we're on a roll now lol, will email them now to you :-)

Maggie
Canada - SINCLAIR
New Zealand - MEEKE