Author Topic: Filip Brljevich  (Read 7997 times)

Offline monke

• RootsChat Extra
  • Jesus is The King
    • View Profile
Re: Filip Brljevich
« Reply #63 on: Friday 11 October 19 17:19 BST (UK) »
I have sent you my emaio adress in message :)

Thank you in advance

Offline Fresh Fields

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • If only they could talk !
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Friday 11 October 19 20:07 BST (UK) »
Hello Monke & extended families.

With a bit of luck the link I'm about to post will take you to the  "Brljevich" search hits I got from a search of our NZ National records Archive catalogue.

https://www.archway.archives.govt.nz/ItemAdvancedSearch.do;jsessionid=BF278081D5428C8A6F21568D494B1079

Those with a green verticle bar and the AKLD [Auckland] notation, I can request to view when next doing my research at the Auckland branch, of our National Archive. Some have a brown type notation that they have been digitized, and are available to view online at a subscription web site or an LDS family history site etc. Click on the 'record on line' 'order details' & 'more details' and see what instructions and additional info  that gives you. [Note the request details box being where the registered guests of the archive, file a request to view the item in the reading room.]

Back track to the search request page, and try for any other spellings of the surname, that you have come across.

Find any more Auckland held files, that interest you, and I can add them to my list. At this time our Moderator provides a similar service, at his pleasure, with the Wellington branch held files.

I have entered the two that I singled out, into my little black research note book, and will look them up, on my next visit to the Auckland branch. Hopefully not too many weeks away. When I have photos of the files I will forward to the email address supplied.

Alan.
Early Settlers & Heritage. Family History.

Offline Isee

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Sunday 13 October 19 02:03 BST (UK) »
Minniehaha, thanks for the info  :)

Offline Isee

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Sunday 13 October 19 02:04 BST (UK) »
Monke, OK I will pm :)

Offline Fresh Fields

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • If only they could talk !
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: Saturday 02 November 19 09:03 GMT (UK) »
Hello again.

Eight photos from Katica's file at the Auckland branch of Archives NZ are now on their way. further assistance offered, if requested.

Alan.
Early Settlers & Heritage. Family History.