Author Topic: Electoral register 1937/38 Angorfa, Cesarea name of Roberts  (Read 4977 times)

Offline litherland lass

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Electoral register 1937/38 Angorfa, Cesarea name of Roberts
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 27 March 14 09:14 GMT (UK) »
Hi Dawn,
Yes, I didn't realise Emyr was going to the records office. So no ned know in relation to the first question I asked.
However, because these names are on obituary of my grandfather's oldest brother, I interested in finding out if there is a connection and if there is, what was it.
I think I ned further information from the Electorial register for Angorfa for years after 1939. I feel the I have more changes of finding relatives the more the years go bye. So I will post a question if someone could let me know if the name Roberts continues to live at , and from the year it stops, check possible deaths and then decide to request death certificate to see who reported the death.
At the moment I am also working on my grandmother's side which is taking up a lot of my time looking at Liverpool records from where she was born.
Sorry for rabbiting on, but thank you again for your interest.
Kind regards
Litherland Lass
Pauline.

Offline EmyrBorth

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 28 March 14 10:30 GMT (UK) »
Hi
Was briefly in Caernarfon yesterday.
No lists for war years until 1945. Looked 1945, 1947 and 1949. Angorfa not listed; I think it's 4 Bron Eryri, where listed:
1945   and  1947  -  Frances Roberts & Elsie Roberts (I assume Fanny and possibly Elizabeth Ann Roberts of 1939);
1949   Only Frances Roberts.

So busy have no time to look up any more.
Emyr

Offline litherland lass

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 28 March 14 10:37 GMT (UK) »
Hi Emyri,
Thank you for this information.
Please don't go out of your way. We have appreciated all the help you have given us both now and in the past.
We intend to visit again this summer so I will visit the records office.
Pauline